Chapter 12 - Together

Yibo POV

My pup sleeping peacefully on the bed.. I don't want to leave him alone now I want to be with him but I have to go for my practice.. After kissed him on his lips and without disturbing him I get off from the bed.. I took a hot bath and wear my outfit.. I write a note to Zhan that I'm going to college early for practice..

In three weeks we have match with wen's.. We are strong enough to defeat them but we shouldn't be over confidence.. I want to see my pup after the practice.. I want to touch him so bad.. When Seungyeon passed the ball  I feel the heat in my lower which made me to clutch the ball so tight.. Fuck.. How did I forget..

Suddenly I got a call from huai sang during the practice session.. 'Yibo.. Do you forget about your first rut after marking.. Zhan is on the way to meet you.. He looks so much in pain when I saw him in the hallway.."

I took my backpack and to find in the hallway and I saw zhan holding the wall.. He was about to fall before that I caught him in my arms.. 'Hurts.. Alpha..' He Nuzzled into my chest smelling my scent..

Why I forget about our heat.. I tried to control myself but the pain is so much because of my zhan.. Its not new for me but for my pup.. Wenhan opened the car door for zhan.. I buckled his seatbelt...

"Careful yibo..' I get into my car and starts the engine.. I didnt want any maids in our mansion.. I want us to be alone.. He squirmed in the seat because of the pain.. I holds his hand and intertwined our fingers.. Just a little pup.. I drive the car at a maximum speed..

'H-hurts.. Do something..' He saw me and his eyes are turning into blood red.. I can see his nerves which were popping on his neck he is trying to control himself.. His scent makes me crazy.. I clenched my jaw my eyes were on road.. Tears rolling down on his cheeks trying to bear the pain... I know how it feels and he is half human it will be more painful for him...

'Yibo.. I-it burns.. stop this... please.. I-I can't hold it anymore.. ' I drive the car faster as I can to our mansion.. I holds his hand with mine trying to comfort him.. His painful cries hurts me a lot.. My wolf wants to touch him but I have to control until we reach the mansion.. After few more minutes I stopped the car before our mansion.. I unbuckled my seat belt get off from the car and carried him to our mansion...

I placed him gently on the bed.. He curled on the bed like a ball.. I went to the hall locked the main door.. I can't force him I don't want to hurt him.. Even though he is also an alpha but he is Human too.. I feel my wolf trying to control me.. without waiting I went to the room and locked it..

My eyes turned into golden color when his scent become so stronger.. 'Y-Yibo.. Stop it... H-Hurts..' He looked at me with teary eyes and his eyes were turning into red.. He tried to sit on the bed stretching his hand towards me this sight of Zhan makes me to break my control... 'Alpha.. Help me..' I growled and pushed him on the bed and smashed my lips on his.. I feel so hot also so needy when he kissed me back.. I bite his lower lip and slid my tongue into his... His fingers tugged into my hair..

The kiss become more rough and passionate that we didn't want to break... I holds his waist pulling him so closer to me.. He let out a breathy moan when I feel his lower on mine.. I move my lips to his jaw to his neck.. His breathing became heavy.. I sucked and licked his neck he moaned a little louder when I bite his collar bone leaving a dark hickey... I ripped his shirt marking him as mine all over his chest..