Chapter 9 - Mine

Zhan pov

I feel so comfortable but I can't ignore the pain.. I tried to open my eyes and looked around the room.. I holds my head and sit on the bed.. 'Ahhh..' With a loud scream I fall off from the bed and closed my eyes..

'Zhan... It's me..' I sighed and rests my head on my bed.. 'Huang you scared me..' I tried to breath normal.. Wait.. How did I.. 'But how did I come here..'

'Don't you remember anything zhan..' I tried to think what happened yesterday.. 'I went to party.. We drank.. Then..' My head hurts more..

'Nothing happened.. You drank a lot.. Master Kuan helped you..' Really.. But I feel so familiar to the touch.. I rushed out of the room but I didn't see anyone except us.. 'Zhan.. What are you doing..'

'Y-yibo.. Where is he..' He looked at me and sighed... 'You lovesick prince.. Yibo is not here.. He is still in shanghai because of some interview ..' I ruffled my hair... I smelled myself it smells like yibo..

'I thought yibo is the one who..' He caressed my cheeks.. 'Maybe you dreamt about him.. Go get ready for college.. Its already late..' I was confused and get into my room.. I miss him so much.. Is it really a dream but it feels like real..

'I won't leave you zhan.. I love you.. Love you more.. I will die without you too..' I smiled a little but its really a good dream.. I dried my hair and wear my outfit.. When I reached the hall I saw Huang prepared my breakfast..

'Huang.. Its late I will eat in cafeteria.. Let's go..' Before I go he holds my hoodie and pulled me back.. 'Eat..' I scoffed at him.. 'Okay mommy...' I sit on the chair and started to eat.. 'Did you talk to your boyfriend..' He chocked the water.. He shook his head..

'He has exams and today is the last day.. So he didn't attend my call.. ' I chuckled at him.. After breakfast we both get into the car.. 'I want to meet him.. I want to know how he made you to fall in love..' His eyes were on the road..

'He also wants to meet this cute bunny..' I smiled at him.. But I saw a car which is following us.. I shook my head.. Huang and yibo are close friends.. More than a bodyguard they are like siblings.. I saw him in our college few times.. Its yibo who assigned Huang gege as my bodyguard.. He is so protective and like an elder brother to me..

'I will pick you at evening..' I shook my head.. 'Its okay.. Spend time with your boyfriend I will ask A Cheng to drop me..' Before he reject I get off from the car and ran to the college.. I feel so many stares but today its different.. Why they are looking at me like that..

'Zhan..' I saw wenhan and sungjoo.. I ignored the glares and rushed towards them.. 'W-what happened.. Why are they looking at me like I'm some kind of meal..' They both smiled at me..

'You and yibo are trending in social media how you didn't know about it zhan.. Look..' Wenhan took his mobile and showed it to me.. There are many pics of me and yibo..

CBN News : New model of Wang company who stole the heart of many youngsters is in relationship with number one motorbike racer Wang Yibo..