PART 1: MY PAST

This is my story. A story about my story. Before getting into it let's take a glimpse into my past. I was the most intelligent, handsome and rich boy of my highschool. Excellence and perfection were like my nicknames. I am Fredrick Adams aka
" THE UNDEFEATED GOD OF SHOLEN" You might be thinking that my life was filled with joy, pleasure and excitement as I had money. But no,Life was boring as hell, I was tired of the title " GOD" until one day...........

 But no,Life was boring as hell, I was tired of the title " GOD" until one day

" Hey guys my name is Stella Willson. I'm 16. I hope we get along."
All the boys were murmuring about how beautiful she is. She was like any other average high school girl. But later I realised how talented she was. There was a charm about her that I just couldn't help but admire. At first she used to look away whenever she saw me . Every one thought we hate each other. But later when we began to talk more and came to knew each other we became friends,best friends afterwards. We clicked with each other in such a way that I never had with anybody else. We spent most of our times with the group of our friends . We were the idle best friends of our school who have hitted all the friendship goals. The bond we both shared was the purest of all.
That was until she started to look more beautiful whenever I looked at her, her voice started to feel like a sweet melody whenever she talked to me,I found myself drowning in the deep sea of her eyes. Untill I realised.........

I'm actually in love with her.

So I distanced myself as I feared it might ruin our friendship. I feared if I'll take a single wrong step it might end up taking me to a pit from where I might not be able to take myself out. I saw her everyday. Worry could be seen in her teary eyes when ever I ignored her. But I stopped myself even if it hurted so bad.

(TIME SKIP AFTER 2 DAYS)

Karen:" Hey man, what happened? Stella said you are ignoring her. You weren't even picking up my calls. Is everything alright?"

Fredrick:" It hurts so bad Karen, it hurts so bad. How can I ......*SIGH*"

Karen:" Where does it hurt?"

Fredrick:" In my heart man, I ....I just"

Karen:" Come on Fredy ,spit it out."

Fredrick:" I ...... I JUST LIKE STELLA, OKAY and I can't tell her that."

Karen:" Why? Don't you have a mouth?"
And he burst out laughing.

Fredrick:" I'm being serious here Karen!!"

Karen:" Hahaha .... Pfft .....Hahaha, Okay Listen, your friendship already ruined inside you the moment you started to have feelings for her. If you won't confess now, those feelings will keep building up inside you and they will keep hurting you. And you don't even know wether she likes you back or not. If you won't confess now but later you'll realise that she liked you too you may burn in regret. It won't hurt to take a chance , does it? And if anything bad happens I'm here. Don't worry I got your back."