EPILOGUE 2: WHERE IS SHE?

-----------------------------------------
Guys, we're back again with the Epilogue 2. This part is gonna lead us to the happy ending of our main couple too. So look forward to it. I can't believe that Karen is getting married,but this is just how it is. And here I am shitting my self with my lonely single ass. Augh.Well this part is also filled with another twist.  HAHAHAHA. I'll make you suffer. So without further delay let's get into the story guys.
-----------------------------------------

Fredrick:“ He's Whaaaaaat?"

Stella:“ He's getting married. Shit!"

Fredrick:“ But he didn't call me. What kind of fuckass friend he is?"

Stella:“ He said you weren't picking up his calls. Don't you remember? You were busy fucking someone yesterday."

Fredrick:“ Well, I can be busy again if you want that."

      I said and pulled her closer. I tucked the strain of hair behind her ears and gave her a little peck.“ I love you." I whispered when she blushed and left.

Stella:“ Go and wash up. I'll be making breakfast. Then we'll go for a date."

Fredrick:“ Hahaha. Don't hide that blush chestnut. I saw it all.BTW, I'll keep the door open . You can join me anytime you want."

She came and pushed me into the bathroom laughing. *Cute*  I thought as I started to shower. I was humming a song when I suddenly heard a shout and the crashing sound of crockeries. “ Stella" I called out her name several times but I didn't get any response. I came out after wrapping a towel around me. And I saw .....

Fredrick:“ ALOO! DID YOU SEE THIS?"

ALOO:“ Shit! The food."

Fredrick:“ THE FOOD? SERIOUSLY? WHERE IS STELLA?"

I again called her name but I didn't get any response again. I was tensed. I searched for her everywhere. I started to tear up. I called her and found her phone on the bed . I ran out of the house I went to our friends house but she was nowhere to be found. I searched for her from the morning to the evening. Then finnally I sat when my legs gave up from running.

 Then finnally I sat when my legs gave up from running