PART 2:MY BROKEN HEART

-----------------------------------------
Ah I haven't even started writing but I'm crying like a piece of shit already.Oh! You guys are here. It means you liked part 1. Okay so let's get into part 2. It's gonna be a little bit sad. Please someone give me some tissues.😭😭😭
-----------------------------------------
*SLAP*
Even before I could finish she slapped me infront of everyone.

Stella:" STELLA IS DEAD .YOU KILLED HER THE MOMENT YOU KILLED OUR PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP."
She screamed grabbing everyone's attention. She added-
" I thought you were different from those bastards from my previous school. Do you think I'm a fool????
No, No, No freaking way. It's not been six months since I came here . And you started to have feelings for me all of a sudden!!! I knew it. All of you are the same, all you ever seek is my money and reputation. Hah!Feelings for me!
You're just a fucking gold digger."

The slap wasn't hurting as much as her words did. The insult wasn't hurting as much as the disgustful looks of the students did. I was broke from the depth of my heart. I couldn't bear to stand a second there. I ran. I ran as far as I could.
It was raining. The rain drops were falling on my cheeks." Why is the rain suddenly feeling warm? Is it the rain or am I CRYING?"
Seeing the rain suddenly becoming a storm as it was sailing away all my sadness, a smile formed on my face. " Thank you for being here with me. *SIGH* I'm glad I'm not the only one crying."
I thanked the rain like a fool.

( TIME SKIP)
A month ago I applied for admission in a foreign institute. Luckily I got a call from there. I got my mom's permission and transferred there. Every night I cried, spent my weekends in solitary.
" I'm fine. Completely fine. There was no one named Stella in my life."
I said myself every night. But later I realised that instead of forgetting her I need to accept the situation just as it is. So I gradually started to forget about the incident and made myself comfortable there. I topped again. My life came back to track again.But something was missing.
It felt so cold inside me. Something like a soft warm light could have healed me but it was nowhere to be found. I tried to date again. Girls would throw themselves at me, but there was something about her that I couldn't find in anyone. Karen wasn't even there to save my lonely ass. But somehow I pulled off. I determined that I'll become that successful that she'll regret leaving me. She'll realised I'm not the hopeless crybaby whom she left in the pit of hate. I'll take my revenge. I'll prove her wrong.

( TIME SKIP TO 8 YEARS)

" PLEASE GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE STUDENT OF THE YEAR MR. FREDRICK ADAMS."

I stood up and went to the stage. I took my prize and shook hands with the president. I gave him a warm smile.

 I gave him a warm smile

*" Finally I did it. I fucking did it."* I thought myself.

After that my life took off. I got a job at MASKO.

(ALOO: MASKO is an entertainment production company in our story. It produces some of the most famous group, dramas and movies.)

In a few months I became the CEO. Everything was fine until one day..........

In text-

*"FREDY CAN I SEE YOU?"*

                                     *" WHO IS THIS?"*

*" I'M STELLA, REMEMBER?"*

*S.....Stella?!!! Why is she reaching me out now? After all these years, Why? Why?!!!
No I'm not texting her back. I was just about to press the block button when some one said inside of me-
" That was all in the past. You're all grown up and mature now. Before breaking your heart she was your bestfriend remember?"
He was right. So I texted her back-

                       *" WHAT'S THE MATTER?"*
           *" WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME?"*

*" NOTHING,"*
*"I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU ."*
*"FOR THE LAST TIME"*

                         *" WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"*
                                  *" LAST TIME?"*

*" YEAH........
I'M GONNA DIE IN TWO MONTHS"*

(Fredrick's POV)

* WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY.........*
-----------------------------------------
That was it for part 2 guys. I hope you enjoyed this part. If you have any guesses about what's gonna happen next then please let me know in the comments. All of your opinions are well appreciated. Get ready for a very big plot twist in the next part. It's gonna be so interesting.
Till then take a good care of yourselves. And show love to this little author out here. Don't forget to vote,share and comment. Love you guys. Byeeeeee.

Your little author

ALOO👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

ALOO
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋