PART 13: HER PAST

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys, it's ALOO. I'm back again with another part. We've already had a part named “My past" at the beginning of the story. It was full of Fredrick's point of view. This part is gonna be Stella's side of the story. Without further delay let's get into the story guys.
-----------------------------------------

“ Oh my god.Ava! Is it really you?" I screamed. “ It... It really... Are you really here?" I said as I pulled her into a tight hug. It was Ava .

(ALOO:Ava is a mutual friend of Stella and Fredrick. When Stella first came to SHOLEN HIGH she quickly became friends with Stella. She's the one who introduced both of our main characters to each other. So we can say that because of Ava our story began. She also knows the secret of Stella)

Ava:“ Yeah, whatever."
      She hugged me back and patted my back. Then I let go of her and said,

Fredrick:“ Then what was that slap for?"

Ava:“ You M.F. bastard. How dare you break her heart again? Aren't you satisfied after breaking her heart once."

Fredrick:“ What do you.... I didn't understand anything. I broke her heart?"

Ava:“ How much work do you have today?"

Fredrick:“Not much just five meetings and a presentation. That's all."

Ava:“ I'll be waiting for you at my cafe. Be there at seven today. You need to know something very important."

        She gave me her number and the location of the cafe.

Ava:“ You have to come there. It's very important for you to know. Bye."

Fredrick:“ Yeah, I'll be there. Bye."

After a tiring day I drove to her cafe.

My heart beat was increasing as I was opening the door of the cafe

My heart beat was increasing as I was opening the door of the cafe. I inhaled and exhaled once to decrease my nervousness. I don't know why was I hesitating to open the door.
* What is the truth? What does she want to tell me? How did I break Stella's heart?* A million of questions were stressing me out. I finally opened the door. Ava was sitting there at a corner giving me death glares.

 Ava was sitting there at a corner giving me death glares