PART 12: SHIT! I BLUSHED

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys. It's me ALOO. And yes, my exams are over. I topped in my class. Yayyyyyyyy. Congratulate me. BTW did you see that blush? Did you? Did you? Hahaha. Let's find out the reason after it. So without further delay let's get into the story guys.
-----------------------------------------

" No, I don't like her.... I LOVE HER"

Samson smiled brightly. Then he gave me a hug and said

Samson:" I know how does it feel to love someone this much that you will to give up your life for them, But just can't express it to them. I know how much it hurts to suppress those feelings inside of you. I trust you. Take care of my Sis. I love her so much."

I didn't understand how he said those things. Is he a one sided lover like me or is he a heart broken guy? I could see the pain in his eyes. So I smiled back when Karen tapped my back.

Karen:" Hey,Romeo. Your Juliet is perfectly fine. She'll be awake in some hours."

Fredrick:" Okay, I'm staying here then."

Karen:" What I'm staying here then? We have plans today. You promised me to go to that restaurant today. Remember? And I'll tell miss.Clove to inform me when she wakes up."

Fredrick:" Shit! I totally forgot. Okay then let's go. You said that ALOO is joining us too right?"

Karen:" Yeah, if there is a food there always be ALOO. Why?"

Fredrick:" Well, she needs some explanation to give."

( ALOO: SHIT! I'M SCREWED GUYS)

( Time skip at Hang over soup restaurant)

We reached at the restaurant.

We sat at a table near the window

We sat at a table near the window. After scolding ALOO for few minutes our food came. The ALOO who was all sad and apologising to me right now jumped all of a sudden leaving all of us dumbfounded. "Sorry. The food" she said.

Fredrick:" Calm down woman. It's not going anywhere."
I'll say the soup looked very tasty.

"         I'll say the soup looked very tasty