EPILOGUE 1: CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys it's been a while isn't it? Didn't recognise me? It's me ALOO. Well the story is back. And the surprise is.............
It was actually not the end of the story there are some more Epilogue parts. I know how much you like a happy ending. So I took a break to think of a beautiful and calming ending. So Stella's not dead. But how? What actually happened? Let's find out. So without further delay let's get into the story guys.
-----------------------------------------
“ I LOVE YOU STELLA WILLSON, I LOVE YOU BABY."
Is all I was able to say before everything went dark.

---
“ Fredy, Fredy wake up. Fredyyyyyyyy."

    I heard an angelic voice which woke me up.
“Stella?" I asked still closing my eyes.

Stella:“Yeah,it's me. Open your eyes."

Her voice sounds so sweet in my dream. I didn't open my eyes. I feared that if I open them now, this voice might be gone. She might be gone. All I will be able to see is a lifeless body of the person I cared the most. I replied,

“ You'll be gone if I open my eyes now. I won't be able to bear it. I just want to hear you more, feel your presence, your existence. Please."

Stella:“ Fredy, Fredy wake up. Open your eyes,I'll be visible. Call my name you'll hear my response, Touch me, Hug me, Kiss me, you'll feel my warmth. I'm not a dream Fredy It's the real me."
        I slowly couraged my eyes to open. I raised my head and saw

Stella smiling, sitting on the bed alive

Stella smiling, sitting on the bed alive. I hesitatingly raised my hands to cup her cheeks. There it was ,the same warmth that I die to feel. The same sweet smile I die to see. The same girl who make me fall  over and over again. I hugged her as if someone might take her away again, the euphoria I was feeling was out of this world. She hugged me back.

I let go of her and just stare at her

I let go of her and just stare at her. Those eyes, those lips, those hairs ,that smile and most importantly that heart everything about her was angelic. I said without any hesitation.

Fredrick:“ I love you so much Chestnut. I love you. But... But how .... How is it even possible?"

???:“ It is possible.We can make it possible."
I heard two familiar voice behind my back. It was Karen and Ava.