PART 7: I GOT MY ANSWER

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys how are y'all? It's me ALOO again. So as I said before the great serial killer Truck-kun has entered the drama. This part is going to be a little “ Truth Reveal" of our story. I'll admit, I cried while writing this part. It was a bit imotional. We'll get to know the true feelings of Fredrick. And as I said before a character is coming back from the past. So without further ado let's get into the story guys
-----------------------------------------
I was just going to grab onto her when suddenly-

( Time skip at the hospital)

( Fredrick's POV)

She was struggling to fight for life in the operating room and I was struggling to fight my feelings in the hallway. The guilt that she ended up like this just because of me was killing me from inside. I sat on the chair and tear started to roll down. Then suddenly I got the answers I was looking for.

*“ Why does she looks so damn beautiful whenever I look at her? Why does my name sounds so sweet whenever it comes out from her mouth? Why does my heart skip a beat, my voice stutter,my cheeks get red whenever she comes close to me? Why does it hurt me to see her getting hurt? Why do I seem to care for her the most even though I claim that I hate her? Why does she makes me feel a way no one has ever done before. Why? Why? Why?"*

           “ BECAUSE I HAVE FALLEN FOR HER ONCE AGAIN. THIS GIRL HAS STOLEN MY HEART ONCE AGAIN. THE WARMTH WHICH I FELT WAS “ LOVE" AND THE THING IT MELTED WAS MY PRECIOUS “ HEART"

A smile formed on my face even though I was a crying mess by now. I laughed at my stupidity and cursed myself for not realising it earlier. The door opened revealing the doctor. I stood up and greeted him while wiping my tears . I couldn't see his face because my vision was blurry with all those tears. 

Fredrick:“ Doctor how is sh-"

Dr.???:“ Fredy, is it really you?"

     He caught me by surprise when he called me “Fredy" . I quickly rubbed my eyes to see him clearly. I gasped when I realised who it was.

(ALOO: Is he an actual anime character guys? Why do I feel like I've seen him before somewhere

(ALOO: Is he an actual anime character guys? Why do I feel like I've seen him before somewhere. I found it in internet though. He's so fucking handsome)