PART 5: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys long time no see. Did you freak out after reading the title? Did you? Did you?Did you? Hehehe so what do you think? What's gonna happen next? Now when I myself read my writing I just LMFAO every time.* WTF did I just write?* I always think myself. So I thank all those beautiful people out there to continue this journey with me and reading this shit. Thank youuu. So without further delay let's get into the story. The man above is so handsome. I can't even.........
He's president Lee BTW.
-----------------------------------------
*" WAIT THE PRESIDENT WINKED AT ME?"*
I wasn't expecting that. The president is handsome but it sent chill in my spine when he did that. WTF was that for???

(ALOO: I'm a great supporter of LGBTQ community. I appreciate all the people out there who found there true love and are happy with just the way they are. If I offended any of you please forgive this little girl. I have a lot to learn. Sorryyyyyyy.)

Later he approached me with Stella. Stella just offered me her hand and gave me a warm smile.
The smile was saying-
* I told you we're gonna meet again* I was just lost in her when President Lee cleared his throat.I quickly let go of her hand.

President Lee:" So I heard that you and miss Willson are childhood friends. Best friends on the top of that. Is it true Adams?"

"Well it is sir." I said when Stella just nodded in agreement.

President Lee:" So I think you liked my surprise Adams. And don't take my wink in a wrong way. I have a boyfriend. I'm taken."
He whispered in my ears as he offered me a glass of wine. Stella excused herself to go to her employees.

President Lee:"I thought it might be easy for you to work with her as you know her personally. So when I got the opportunity I grabbed it right away. But you don't seem to be happy with my decision. Should I ask Rahee to take care of the project if you are not inter-"

Fredrick:" No sir I am totally in. It's my project after all. And I would love to.... love her I....I mean work with her.

My blush didn't went unnoticed by him. "Hmmmmmm I'll admit it you both look cute together." He said causing me to blush even more.
So we started to work together. She was the personal designer of our group
" SUNDAY"

 She was the personal designer of our group                        " SUNDAY"

As I said before she's good at everything. Her designs were one of the best designs I've ever seen. *" So she really was the gold medalist of their University huh? Well, I'm not a dumbass bitch myself. I was also the student of the year of my reputable University. I'll show her my skills some day too"* I thought myself when the scream of fans caught my attention.

All the fans were going crazy after seeing there favourite idols. Our sales grew a lot. We started to top a lots of charts. The members were also pleased as all the clothes were beautiful and comfortable to wear.

" Sis, these outfits are just so beautiful and comfy to wear. How do you do this?" The boys screamed after seeing there new staze outfits.

Stella:" It's just the love and appreciation you guys show me. It just work like magic and give me an unreal ammount of strength to make you happy with my work.That's the only reason. Hahaha."