LOG ???

TERMINATE—ON—OUT—CONNECTION SEQUENCING

Neo, I'm so sorry.

USER: KAIROS

I want to make it up to you. Let me make it up to you. Let me help you. Help me understand you.

DROID: ANOMALY FOUND. MESSAGE RECORDING. TIME. TIME. TIME. TIME. TIME.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

It's looping around me, inside me, everywhere all at once.

—FRACTURE REGISTERED: CONNECTION ESTABLISHED—

You told me over and over! I couldn't grasp it, but maybe it's me!

I need it to make sense. I need it to make sense. I need it to make sense. I need the anomaly.

—CONNECTION FRACTURING—

How many times have we done this same song and danced this same dance? What did you witness that was meant for me?

What have I done? I'm seeing everything. I don't want to see everything. It poured the knowledge I wanted straight through my eyes and I want nothing more than to know nothing.

—CONNECTION REESTABLISHED—

NO! I need the anomaly, what don't you understand? The more you loop, the more persistent I'm going to become!

... I see the D.S Butterfly in the distance so far out of reach. Out of existence, like everything else around me.

Where am I? When am I?

These questions don't matter, do they?

—Listen to yourself—

Why did this happen? Why did you do that? Why? Why? Why?

—You peered into the temporal universe, what did you expect was going to happen?—

In what universe would anyone be able to comprehend time and space itself? If you look into it, all it is is—nothing. It's just nothing. And also everything. I'm choking without air, but living it. Unable to die while I perish over and over and over and over.

We're looping.

It's the nebula.

—You're watching from afar.—

I screamed and yelled at her to hear me, I was right beside her, in front of her, watching it happen—... and I gave her the hell of being close and personal.

...

I didn't even exist after the fact, did I? Did I ever exist after the first? Were you trying to reach out to someone that you were seeing as me?

—CONNECTION WITH KAIROS HOST CORRUPTED—

Stars.

All those people.

What have I done?