SYNOPSIS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Before I knew, I was reborn as a canon fodder male in an otome game I played in my last life.

I, Fuji Miyuki was a girl of 17 years of age. Known as antisocial and devoid of friends, I have somewhat find solace and peace in playing otome games and reading mangas and manhwas. It was the only thing that kept me sane whilst living the life as a lonely teen.

My parents were divorce, so neither either of them I had seen in the past years.

Anyway, I died due to an illness and only my nana was there to supervise me in the hospital. In order to release the boredom  I came to find this new otome game I found in the app, somehow it was interesting so I decided to give it a try and download the game.

Soon I became addicted to its interference and game settings of the otome game.

One thing that kept me going on playing  was my comfort character the villainess.

Yeah it was absurd, but her route was really sad and upsetting that I can't helped but sympathies her. I know her ending would be tragic but I did try my best to saved her in any possible capture target routes, despite my futile attempt she died horribly and that made my heart wretched in pain as I witness her die in the hands of the mc's.

I wished I could be there to save her but it was impossible.

Sadly, I ended the game, hopelessly.

As my illness got worsened day by day. I didn't even realize myself I have died in a single blink of an eye and got reborn!.

So here I am, ready to set sail and save my villainess.

But who would have thought I'll end up falling inlove of her instead.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂