MEET AGAIN

Episode 11| HIS POV

I glanced towards the window and witness the sceneries passing by, today was the day I was going to visit the Rochedale manor.

Father had agreed with my request to further delay the process of sending the proposal letter to the Marquis Rochedale.

Just like what I ordered Ispenel, it went well according to what I had planned in mind.

Although there were some questions regarding the choice I made since Father suspected the Marquis after the trial between Earl Harrington and Marquis Rochedale few weeks back, needless to say I was going to handle it myself.

I was going to use this opportunity today to meet the person I've been dying to meet for so long.

"Are you sure this is okay young master?"

Across was my aide, Ispenel, looking nervous and wrecked, though it was for my sake, I have to reassure him that everything is going as planned.

"Your not trusting me enough on this Ispenel" I responded.

"That's not it! I believe in young master's capabilities! Its just...I heard that the Marquis is a tough opponent.."

"Well, I'm sure you already heard that from my father but yes, his a tough opponent and if today's occasion goes astray as what I have previously planned then expect that Marquis Rochedale will keep his guards up towards us."

There was a reason why I have requested father to delay the proposal letter and that was to monitor the Marquis.

In the game, the villainess was forced or subjected to abide by someone's will, I was already suspecting this but was unable to discover whom, but after regressing and was able to learn my circumstances, I was already monitoring the Rochedale's movements.

My suspicion arose after receiving the reports about the eldest miss condition in the Rochedale's household.

Right after that, something unexpected happened and that was the trial against the Earl commiting a grave crime.

It was supposed to happened in the final route of the game but this time, due to a butterfly effect, the Earl and his whole family was stripped of their statuses. However, exactly few days later, the Earl was found dead in the emperial dungeons and his family vanishing into thin air.

Then 3 days later came the recent visit or unanticipated visit of the crown prince, my cousin, William, and the male lead of the otome game.

How I loathed his existence by then, despite the unexpected dropping by our manor his information proves to be informative and useful.

I did mentioned that I wasn't going to involve myself into the crown prince's and father's matters but that doesn't mean I wouldn't intervene and just stand by.

Veronica Rochedale

The sole reason why I wanted to bet on this game.

"However that would only arouse the people's attention young master, wouldn't they think your siding a novice riche?" Ispenel implied.

I nodded at his words, it is simply a curiousity that will only provoke the people to gain more information about what is going to happened today, if it were my previous world, its like a veteran celebrity going to a average rich family and medias everywhere will try to gain more exclusive scoop to spread in the world.

Despite that concern, I wasn't going to let it burden my purpose of coming there, it wasn't like I was going to wreck a ruckus and cause a scandal, that's not my métier.

"My purpose doesn't concern those who are curious Ispenel, rather if they were to spread a false claim and cause a heavy scandal in the empire, expect what my wrath can do to them" I said giving him a gentle smile.

Ispenel had seen his fair share of what I can do, or fairly because 'Hazen' in the game was known for being dangerous and skilled enough to eliminate a whole guild.

I was proud even that I became to know this person and that 'Hazen' is capable enough to be independent and meticulous in his works, he was calculative and wise.

"I understand young Master"

The carriage we used today caused several amount of people to stop by, of course because the emblem of the Freitsched family was plastered very well for everyone to see.

Each family members have its own personal carriages to use, in my case I was using the biggest carriage I have as to show off my family's wealth.

Don't get me wrong, in this second lifetime I was sure lucky to receive this kind of blessing, to be able to receive unconditional love from a loving parents and to experience luxury and wealth, I wasn't going to let it pass by this time.

In addition, I want them to know that my lady, Miss Veronica, will be seen in a favorable lime light and that I, Young Master Hazen Nox Freitscheid took a fancy towards a cute and pretty woman. Hehe..

Okay, that should stop. Somehow my thoughts is a bit giddy and excited when thinking about her. Should this pose a problem or not?

I wanted to slap myself for being side tracked but that would only look weird in front of my aide.

Nowadays, this fairly good aide of mine has been acting strange lately.

"Come to think of it Ispenel, did you cut your hair?"

Ispenel who seemed absorbed in his own thoughts shook his head and spoke

"I didn't young master, why?" he tilted his head in a query manner.

"You seemed off nowadays, is something bothering you?"

It appeared that Ispenel face scrunch for 1 second there before his eyes showed plastic joy.

"Its nothing really young Master, its just fatigue from all the work I'm accustomed to....and keeping sane myself to not get bald early from you.."

I was able to hear only a glimpse of his words but not the last one, I was guessing he was cursing me for making him bald too early. I mean, his not exactly bald, his still eye catching to see but due to my behaviours nowadays and from that sudden visit of my so called cousin and my rude attitude, its not that surprising.

"Okay then, if you say so." I shrugged and looked outside the window.

I could sense his dispirited figure going low but I pretended not to notice.

We have already arrived at the Marquis Rochedale territory and soon will be arriving at their manor.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂
I didn't realize it has been a month since I updated this story (╥﹏╥)
It really took me that long to come up with an idea due to a writers block
What to do to get an inspiration or even motivation  (。・ˇ_ˇ・。)
My fatass self is so unmotivated (=.= )
Anyway, here's an update bishes!! Hehe
(- - (_ _ (- -