WHAT?..... D-DATE?!

Episode 14|THIRD POV

Ispenel spat a loud exhale after hearing his master's impulsive invite.

He admits that the young master is very bold but not the kind of bold to asks out a woman he likes on a first day!

He swears he could feel his insides doing a backflip from beating not once but thrice!

"M-master think about it! You just met Miss Veronica" he sweated, imaginary tears running down his cheeks.

Hazen didn't see anything wrong about it.

'Is it wrong to invite a woman on a first day on a date??'

Apparently, he forgot that he was now in the historical era and lodged onto his modern beliefs.

He tilted his head at his aide somehow baffled.

Veronica on the other hand was none the better, her heart suddenly fluctuated out of surprise and embarrassment.

Both Ispenel and Veronica eyed the young master with inscrutable look.

'N-now their looking at me like that?' Hazen puzzled.

"Aherm! Like I said I want to invite Miss Veronica on a date" he still insisted.

Ispenel slam his hand on his face with utter disappointment.

'Master this is not the way to court a young lady! What about the Marquis?! He'll flip out if he knows! ' he argued to himself seemingly wanting to shake the young master out of his senses.

"T-that... It's surprising.. I didn't know Master Hazen likes to joke" she laughs nervously, looking away as to not meet his eyes.

"You see young master even Miss Veronica dislikes your approach" Ispenel hammered,  obviously hinting his master to understand.

"Oh.... Really? I wasn't joking in the first place Miss Veronica, I meant what I said" he replied clearly ignoring his aide.

"And besides its afternoon, 3 hours can't be that bad to roam around?? " he added.

Ispenel pursed his lips into thin line.

"However young master, what about the Marquis??"

At the mention of the Marquis, Veronica's eyes went dim, catching the sight of it Hazen immediately glared at him.

"And what about him??" He spat venomously.

"T-that, the young master objective was to meet him" Ispenel reminded ignoring his master's oppressive behavior.

"And how long was it that we waited? And none of their employees has the gal to entertain this master?? "

This time Hazen purposely used his authority. It wasn't because he wanted to oppress his own subordinate but to let the walls that has ears hear his stated fact.

At that sudden remark a knock was heard.

No one answered and let the culprit enter the room.

It was a young servant pushing a cart, her head low and didn't dare to look up.

"A-apologies f-for the long wait young master, this servant was caught up by certainties in the kitchen" she stammered.

Meanwhile, Veronica returned from her senses and eyed the scene.

It was amusing to see the servant cowering in front of a certain authority.

While they have the nerve to disrespect the miss of a Marquis due to out of favour.