ITS STARTING

Episode 8|THIRD POV

"Your Majesty, everything you see here right now are the evidences, I had taken many countermeasures to further solidify that this man here is trying to accuse my Marquis manor!, Your Majesty you must give me justice!!"

"T-that is a l-lie!!! How can I accuse someone of high status your majesty?! All of this are just a sham!! They're trying to execute my family in this!!"

"A sham?! You think I'm a fool Earl Harrington?! All of these evidences proves that your the one managing them all! Your name obviously is pasted there! I'm not blind to not noticed them! You b*tch!"

"Enough!"

With just a word from the emperor the two men immediately shut their mouth.

"Earl Harrington, I have my men investigated your case, you have been working in these illegal trades for 3 years and collaborated to human trafficking. Pretending to work innocently while furtively selling illegal trades in the black markets and these so called 'livestock' you had mercilessly sold to many people in my empire!"

The emperor's anguish voice boomed across the whole room.

Earl Harrington upon hearing his words immediately shrank in fear. He couldn't utter a word as the emperor listed them all in his face.

" So pray tell Earl Harrington? Do you think its a lie? "

Everyone present in the emperial room sweated as they wait for the person to speak.

However in their mind they have already cursed him a thousand times! It was already obvious, all evidences has been layed out perfectly for them to see and yet the Earl has the gut to deny his crimes! Just how arrogant is he?!

Not waiting for the Earl to speak the emperor continues

"If this wasn't brought to my attention what else can you possibly do Earl Harrington? Perhaps next time you plan to usurp the throne?"

At the emperor's words everyone gasped, if some reckless person said this they would be immediately sent to the guillotine for planning treason!

Marquis Rochedale who had been quite for sometime grinned while eyeing the outcome.

His mind went to many possible opportunities

If he could get the emperor's trust, then surely he can secure his plan!

With that, he stood silently and pose as a wrongful victim.

"Your Majesty! I dare not! I will never do such vile act!!"

Earl Harrington immediately kneeled down, his body was pale as sheet as he continued to beg.

"P-please y-your majesty! I only did this because I was forced to!! Someone is threatening my family! If I don't do as their bid they will execute my family!! I beg his majesty's justice! I, too, is a victim here as well!!"

He rant while his voice quivered in intense fear and helplessness.

" Your Majesty, if I may? " this time someone spoke with more domineering tone.

It was the emperor's brother, the General of the emperial army, Duke Ramesis Fretscheid.

He was standing beside the emperor while witnessing the fight between two noblemen.

Earlier, Duke Ramesis was planning to finish some Ducal affairs and train with his men but the emperor had called all of his subordinates for a court meeting upon receiving an alarming report.

Turns out it was the rumoured Earl who had been proven guilty of his crime.

Next beside the Earl  was a marquis from a certain noblehouse.