Nirvana| 05

Tried to fight the pain, but it ate me alive
Sad to say I lost the battle against my mind
You should be happy for me homie, no more sufferin'

~ Rod Wave| Nirvana

Doing something and failing had to be the most difficult thing to deal with

Doing something and failing had to be the most difficult thing to deal with. Especially when it involved attempting to take your own life. Clover felt an extreme wash of embarrassment as she sat in her room staring at the wall in-front of her. For a week now she had been staying at the rehabilitation center. With this being her second suicide attempt, Clover felt extremely disappointed that yet again she had failed. Now her doctor felt she had an addiction to pills which was why she couldn't leave until her 30 days were up.

For a week now she had barely been eating and barely left her room. Glock had come to see her but Clover only ended up turning him away. She was embarrassed and didn't know what to say to him. Along with feeling embarrassed, Clover was also sad and down because Enya was ignoring her and hadn't been to see her. Clover knew her anger and pain was taking over which was why she was trying to give her time to adjust. This was the second time Enya had saved Clover and just like the last time, the image was still fresh in her mind preventing her from sleeping.

Hearing her door open, Clover looked up to see Glock making his way in with bags in hand. Although he was turned away every time, Glock was still determined to make Clover feel better and to make sure she was straight. Dealing with someone who attempted suicide wasn't new to him. Glock's younger sister attempted suicide 6 years ago but luckily she'd been unsuccessful just like Clover.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to see you." She frowned. "This is embarrassing."

Glock sat the bags down. "Ain't nothing embarrassing about this. You got a problem, it's okay. I ain't about to stop being your friend just because you got some issues right now." He expressed. "Friends supposed to be there through thick and thin too."

"But are we really friends?" Clover retorted. "We hung out once. I'm sure you didn't expect to be babying me in our friendship."

"I'm not babying you. Simply just making sure you cool but if you really want me out, I'll leave. That ain't nothing." He stared at her.

Clover dropped her head. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I'm just a mess right now and I know I need to get myself together but it's hard. I have nothing and Enya's mad at me. I really wish she would've just left me there. I wouldn't be suffering anymore."

Glock sighed and took a seat next to her. "Don't say that. You was saved again for a reason. Life got a purpose for you and you just don't know what it is yet." He expressed. "God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. Yes, you back at square one but I can assure you that I'm going to be here every step of the way to make sure you back up. I already got this new place set up for you to stay in when you come out."