It's not a good day| 10

Breathe,
It's just a bad day

Sitting at the table, Clover found herself staring over at her sister Jaylee

Sitting at the table, Clover found herself staring over at her sister Jaylee. Jaylee was 19 and just as beautiful as Clover. Clover was a shocked and hesitant when Jaylee had reached out about wanting to see her after spotting her in Crumbl that day. Clover was surprised to know that after all this time Jaylee kept her number although she never responded to the many messages Clover sent her throughout the years.

"Are we just going to sit here staring at everything but each other or are you going to make an effort to talk since you're the one that asked to see me." Clover spoke. She had a conversation with Glock about whether or not she should show up today and of course he encouraged her to go despite the feeling of hurt and anger she felt towards Jaylee.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say." Jaylee mumbled. "I missed you so much. I really did."

Clover sighed. "If you missed me you would've responded to the many messages I sent you."

Jaylee frowned. "You know it wasn't that easy Clover. He didn't want me having any contact with you. I didn't want to disobey him so I just chose not to respond. Me, Jalia, and King all do. They ask about you all the time and King even has that picture y'all took the last time you were over hanging up."

Clover frowned hearing the last part. King was really her baby. He was her only little brother and she adored him with everything in her. King was 4 the last time Clover saw him so she knew now he had to be at least 9. Jalia on the other hand wasn't that close to Clover but she always made sure to come and bring her food when she was locked in the basement by their father. Clover loved her siblings but she couldn't help to feel like Jaylee and Jalia could've did something to help her. Even their mother who blocked out the loud screams every time Clover was being beaten or assaulted.

Clover sat up to the table. "Listen Jaylee, can you just please tell me what you want?" She questioned.

Jaylee shifted in her seat. "Dad wants to see you."

Clover furrowed her eyebrows. "Repeat that for me."

"I said dad wants to see you. He's been getting help and finding himself again and he wants to work on building a relationship with you. He wants to apologize for abusing you like he did. I told him that I would at least try to talk to you about it so that's why I'm here." Jaylee expressed. "I truly feel like he's genuine this time Clover."

Clover shook her head. "Here I was thinking that you actually wanted to work on building our relationship but you're just here to be his little puppet like always."

Jaylee frowned her face up at Clover words. "His puppet?" She questioned. "I am not his puppet. Don't start with me Clover. It isn't my fault that you weren't loved by him. If anything it's yours and your mothers."