A table for two (Pt.2)| 09

We could make money all day, making love till the nighttime, yeah
If we ever fell in love, girl,
I'd do it right the first time
In one try!
~The First Time| Elliot Trent

We could make money all day, making love till the nighttime, yeahIf we ever fell in love, girl, I'd do it right the first timeIn one try!~The First Time| Elliot Trent

The huge smile Clover had spread across her face had Glock feeling like he was doing something right. While they waited on their food, Clover was enjoying the appetizer Glock had ordered for them both. He had no idea she was a fan of lobster and crab cakes but now he knew it was one of her favorite things to eat. "I'm so sorry I'm eating it all. It's just so good."

Glock chuckled. "It's all good. How your day been?" He questioned.

Clover finished the food she was chewing before wiping her mouth with the napkin. "It was okay honestly. I didn't really do much except go to class really." She expressed. "How was yours? I saw that you were in the studio earlier."

Glock nodded. "Yeah I was editing a few things on this track I'm about to drop hopefully. My day was chill. I went by to see my daughter today."

Clover eyes furrowed. "Your daughter? You didn't tell me you have a child?"

"I know. She died a few years ago. It still be a little hard to talk about her." Glock sighed.

Clover face instantly formed into a deep frown. "I'm so sorry."

Glock shifted in his seat. "It's all good. I'll tell you the story one day. What you do in class today?"

"Nothing interesting really." Clover spoke. "I did get a perfect grade on an assignment I was hesitant about."

A smile formed on to Glock's face. "That's good Babygirl. I'm happy for you. I really have to read some of your work one day. Enya be telling me you a good ass writer."

Clover blushed a little. "Maybe one day I can read you a short story I wrote. I'm a little insecure about my writing just like I am everything else."

Glock raised an eyebrow. "What you got to be insecure about?

Clover shifted in her seat some. She wasn't ready to express how she was insecure about the way she looked and how little she was. In her mind she was really a stick. To this day she still couldn't look at her body in the mirror without feeling like she wanted to vomit. Clover was healing but it was taking a long time for her to start loving herself.

"A lot but that's a conversation I'm not ready to have." She smiled some. "I'm really glad I'm here with you tonight honestly. I love how our friendship has sprouted and I'm really glad that I met someone like you. You're really becoming my best friend. I'm thankful for you Gianni."

Glock smiled. "I'm thankful for you too. I seriously didn't expect to feel like this towards you so quickly. I really like you." He expressed. "If you haven't noticed, I'm real vocal about how I feel sometimes but I also don't want it to seem like I'm pressuring you to want me. I be trying to keep my cool around you but you really make me nervous on the low."