Grand Theft Literature Club

(I know this one has a little longer intro but it kinda adds more for us to mess with)

Everyone looks at you as Sirmileofours is sucked into a portal after throwing in one of his so called 'hidden gems of the gamer world'

"WE CAN'T JUST STAND HERE LET'S GO HELP HIM!" Monika says panicking before diving into the portal herself.

"Monika!!!" Sayori says before diving in after her friend.

"Ugh, can't believe I'm saving this moron." Natsuki says walking into the portal.

"Oh dear here we go, another Sirmileofours rescue mission." Yuri says before turning to you and grabs your wrist and pulls you along. Once the portal shuts you see the other three girls on the floor and notice Monika's expression, she pointed at someone in a black suv and the window slides down to reveal the driver.

"Took you guys long enough to find me, I've been here for three days in this reality, but there is so much we can do, hop in, I'll show ya guys what I've been up to." Sirmileofours says smirking and pulls his mask visor up before a shot punctures his wrist, "GODDAMMIT! Someone take the wheel, the rest of you help me get these people off our backs, I swear I go through one bad neighborhood and all of the sudden a gang comes after me." Sirmileofours says before pulling out a revolver and shoots the driver of the car behind him.