Doki Doki.... College Club????

Sirmileofours just revealed to the girls he was going to college to study law so he could become a cop before you walked in. "...I actually got the scholarship this morning from my university, I just wanted to see if any of you were gonna be at the same college as me."

Sayori looks over Sirmileofours' scholarship and then nods when she sees the name of the college. "I'll be there! I'm going to study to be a psychiatrist!" 

Monika read it with Sayori and nodded. "Me too, I'll be studying to be a therapist, a music therapist actually!"

Yuri and Natsuki read it after Monika and Sayori, Natsuki nods and smirks. "Yep, gonna be there for my degree in baking!"

Yuri giggles and nods at Sirmileofours. "I'm going there to study phycology to be a psychologist, I'm also gonna be studying to be a therapist, so Sayori and Monika will have some classes with me."

Sirmileofours smiles and hugs the girls. "My favorite girls are gonna be with me at college?! Awesome!!!!" He then noticed you and then smiles, "Got my scholarship!!! I'm gonna have my entire classes payed off with the scholarship, I already asked the girls if they'd be there and obviously you know they're going to be there so..." he hands you his scholarship paper and looks at you with a smile, "Are you also in the same college as me and the girls?"