Surprising Sirmileofours

(Alright everyone for this one your character, your girl, and two others of your choice know what you planned to surprise me with, while the other girl keeps me busy until the surprise is ready. Now if you have multiple characters you can use them all and have one keep me busy and all the girls know or have one girl and one of your characters with me and the girl of your choice, just be sure to tell me who knows and who I'm stuck with, have fun!)

"Where are you all taking me on a day like this? Usually when it rains I try and get a few extra hours of sleep but you five better have a good reason why I'm walking with all of you or I swear I'll be sure that none of you forget this day just as...

"Where are you all taking me on a day like this? Usually when it rains I try and get a few extra hours of sleep but you five better have a good reason why I'm walking with all of you or I swear I'll be sure that none of you forget this day just as how I never forgot when you all got sick and I had to take care of all five of you because of this weather. However you all have something to protect yourselves from the rain so kudos for not having me to give you five another lecture."