Doki Doki Redemption (aka my character's death)

"So here we are, in the year 1899, a gang, a family

"So here we are, in the year 1899, a gang, a family." Sirmileofours says and pulls both of his revolvers out. "About to commit the biggest literature theft in history."

"Are we going over the plan again?" Sayori asks.

"Yup." Monika says. "Sirmileofours, you and Sayori are sneaking in. Natsuki, you cause a distraction for the whole town with me at your side to help. Yuri, if anything goes wrong you start shooting the law once they arrive, Natsuki and I will split up and help you and these two."

"What about you?" Natsuki asks you. "Don't tell me you forgot where you were in all of this, we've been planning this for months, I need to be sure we get that very first Manga to exist."

"And I need that horror book." Yuri says.

"I'm not leaving without that War of 1812 book." Sirmileofours says.

"I'm just here for moral support.... and for the horse book." Sayori says putting her fingers together.

"You all might be here for those but I just need to broaden my literary library." Monika says and Sirmileofours rolls his eyes.

"Can we just get on with it, we need to do this now or never." Sirmileofours says.

"I'm not budging unless this moron knows their part of the plan."  Natsuki says. 

"Please tell me you remembered." Sirmileofours says to you and facepalms himself.