Dokimon! Gotta Love Them All!

"Well, another amazing speed run for the books!"Sirmileofours says and sets down his Gameboy, "Pokemon Yellow is finally complete, and only in

"Well, another amazing speed run for the books!"Sirmileofours says and sets down his Gameboy, "Pokemon Yellow is finally complete, and only in... how long Monika?"

"Three hours." Monika says and smiles.

"Woah! Great job Sirmileofours!" Sayori says and hugs him.

"Pssh, I can beat it way faster than him." Natsuki says and smirks.

"Still Sirmileofours had a tactics, he first survaied the gym leaders then found their weaknesses." Yuri says. 

"I'm surprised you noticed that Yuri." Sirmileofours says sounding impressed with her. Sirmileofours pulls out his phone and he opens up Pokemon go and his eyes widen. "Girls, there's a shit ton of fucking Pokemon here in the club room. Pikachus, Chespins, Charmanders... holy shit, I just caught a shiny Samurott!" 

Sayori pulls out her phone and catches a Digglet. "I caught a Digglet!"

Yuri smiles to herself and giggles, "I caught an Abra."

Natsuki grabs her phone and smiles. "I caught a Tirtwig."

Monika pulls her phone out and giggles "I caught a shiny Charmander."

All the girls giggle and Sirmileofours rolls his eyes, they all were friends on the game and they all smirked.

"You girls thinking what I'm thinking?" Sirmileofours asks.

The girls nod and turn to face you along with Sirmileofours. 

"We're gonna be the very best, like no club ever was." Sirmileofours says, "Who's with me?!"

"We are!" the girls say and everyone looks at you for your response.