Old Times

VON POV

(A/N: Yes readers, this chapter will be from Von's Perspective. Shocker right?)

"I can't stop loving youu" I sang lowly while scrolling on my MacBook Pro.

This ma shit for real.

There was a knock on my door, that made me automatically cut my myself off.

I threw my gun in my pocket and approached the door.

"Who is it?" I asked holding my gun in my pocket.

"It's Reminisce silly. Open the door!" I heard a familiar female voice say.

Naw , I know this ain't fine ass shy ass classy ass Reminisce.

I opened the door to reveal my high school crush.

We grown now & shit , so a nigga ain't crushing no more.

But damn , Reminisce still sexy as hell.

"Oh my god. Hey Dayvon, how you been sweetheart?" Reminisce said with excitement.

"I'm good ma. I'm good. Come in here, I know you hot asf out here" I joked pulling her in.

ATL weather ain't no joke in the summer. I wake up irritated just cause I'm hot.

Reminisce sat on my couch and analyzed my house smiling hard asf.

"What chu so happy fa lil folks? U never seen a big ass house like this a' sum?" I asked .

"Hell no. Your place is nice as hell Von. How life been treating you? I just seen you on Instagram the other day with some adorable children." Reminisce stated.

"Awe yeah them my babies. I love dem with all in me" I said smiling.

Every time I talk about my kids I get happy.

She looked shocked. "Omg Von, you got kids now? Lord have Mercy, u married or anything? What do you do ?" She asked with a smile on her face.

Reminisce always have been a super cool & friendly girl when it came to me.

We both shy but Reminisce seems to come out her she'll when she's around the right ppl.

"Yea I got 3 kids now. And to answer your other question hell naw Ian married. And you said u seen me on da gram , u ain't know ima rapper?" I asked .

"No tbh Von , I just seen you on my feed, I loved the video and kept it pushing" she admitted.

Ain't nun wrong with being honest.

"But what about chu doe, what you been up to all these years?" I asked kicking my feet up.

"Well I just moved here in ATL because I'm Cardi B's new stylist" she revealed.

Damn that's crazy. Folks ass was always fly as hell up in school .

I know she had told me one time she was gonna go to fashion school , I thought she was just saying shit doe.

"That's good ma. What made u come & see a nigga?" I asked twisting my dreads.

"Well honestly I've been a little sad over the years. Many people we went to school with passed away or it's hard 2 find them nowadays. You are the only one I remembered that was very nice to me. Anddddd it was a guy u used 2 hang around with dreads, Is that your brother? How is he?" Reminisce asked.

I could damn near cry. She talking about my bestfriend James. Aka TROY.

I feel a lump developed in my throat. "Uh yea that's gang. He had passed away a few years ago ma" I said with my hand down.

She placed her hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry Dayvon. Um I'm gonna get going ok? I just wanted to check on you" Reminisce said getting up.

I held her hand. I was thinking off emotions when I said what I said next.

"Don't go Reminisce. Please ma" I said as my voice cracks.

Ion usually cry in front of Mfs. Don't want them to think I'm pussy.

But the memories hitting a nigga harder than expected.

Reminisce held me as I began crying on her shoulder.

"Ma I been a wreck without chu. Please stay , we can discuss the Old Times " I whispered.

Reminisce looked at me in my face and smiled slightly.

"Dayvon I'm not going no where , ok? I'm back baby" those words became faded.

I thought about all the times we had together in school. How she would come to my baseball & basketball practices cheering me on. How she would drive me home after school just to make sure I'm straight. How she would come straight from cheer practice just to make sure I'm ok.

She did all this without me asking and we were just friends.

She held me & then I kissed her.

"Von I don't think this is right. I'm still legally married to my husband " she whispered.

"So fuck him. Did u file fa divorce yet?" I asked as I unbuttoned her top.

"Yes, it's supposed to go thru today. I haven't gotten a call yet" she whispered taking off my white beater.

"Don't worry ma. Ain't nobody gotta know" I asked leading her upstairs to my bedroom.

I removed her skirt & red bottom heels. Folks definitely got finer over da years.

Her body even more banging and I know her husband ain't hitting it right.

"Did you fuck him ma?" I asked placing her on the bed.

"Yes Von. That's my husband." She said putting her hand in her face.

"Fuck dude. He ain't gone want chu after I'm done. Open yo legs fa me baby" I asked.

I looked over to my speaker. "Aye Alexa, play wet da bed by Chris brown" I yelled.

Reminisce took off her panties and I got on top of her entering her as she began yelling.

"Mmm Von. Baby this ain't right" she moaned grabbing the back of my neck.

"Yo pussy so damn tight. You kept it tight fa me ma? Be honest" I whispered nibbling at her ear.

"Yess" I heard her say. Remi began crying. I know she probably hurting . But I'm not sure if she crying cause she cheated or my shit to big fa ha.

"I love you" I heard her slip up and say.