Risky

Talia Homan Perspective

"Girl do you think he gone take me back?" I asked my bestfriend Jackie.

I looked in the mirror , I was about to do some risky shit at the moment.

My ex boyfriend Von just got home from jail and I left him while he was in there.

Not only did I leave him, I cheated and he had to find out through the grapevine.

"Girl ion know. This Von crazy ass we talking about. His ass don't play that. But either way, I got your back" she says.

"True true. Well alright girl, I'll call you when I get back" I say.

"Okay"

*doo doo doo*

I grab my purse and walk out my small apartment and drive to Von's mother house.

Remembering 4 years ago when Von was first arrested in the spring.

He went to jail for me and I did him wrong.

So I'm coming over to beg for forgiveness.

Knocking on the door, I was scared tbh.

What if he curses me out? What if we fight?

To my surprise , Von answered with the biggest mug ever on his face.

"What chu doing here , Talia?" He asks.

Analyzing my ex, I definitely tweaked on him.

He was still the same Von but more older and muscular.

His hair got longer too.

"Can I come in please Von? " I pleaded.

He stood there for a minute and then let me in.

I walked inside and he stood on the couch while I stood up.

"U can sit down ma" he says .

I sit next to him and I could tell he didn't forgive me still.

"Is your family home?" I ask.

"Naw. Tell me what chu want though, I got shit to do" he huffed.

Damn, maybe I should of stayed home.

I sigh. Von was a very understanding person but u couldn't play with him.

"Von I'm so sorry okay? I didn't mean for you to waste your life in jail and I'm sorry for leaving and cheating" I whispered in fear.

I was sooo terrified on what he was gonna do next.

"Gang did you know I took that fucking case for yo stupid ass? Talia u was my first fucking love and I ain't want shit to happen to yo ass. That's why I did what the fuck I did. But you wanna know what's fucked up?! YO ASS KILLED THAT MF & I SAID I DID THAT SHIT! " he yells.

Von is absolutely right. He was just on the scene, he didn't pull the trigger I did.

When he was in jail, I cheated and then eventually I left him.

"V-Von you got every right to be mad okay. I was just protecting you! I knew them niggas was after you , so I killed him before he could do some to you" i state.

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Not only did you kill his ass, you fucked his homie and then you left me. Bitch you bogus!" He yells.

We was so young and dumb for one another.

Like we would literally like this 🤞🏾 and I fucked it up for nothing.

"Dayvon. Im not here to argue okay? You got the right to feel how you feel and I can't give you them 4 years back. So I just came to say I'm sorry and Uh Merru Christmas " I say crying.

Christmas was actually yesterday but I was too scared to see him.

He walked up to me and wiped my face.

He grabbed me tight squeezing my face.

"You have my shit away and I should of had folks nem smoke yo ass. But ian no bitter ass nigga. U did what chu did ma" he says.

My heart begins racing and I feel like he's being a little to forgiven at the moment.

I hold on to him hugging him tight.

"I missed you so much and now that you home, please take me back Von. U can stay with me, I'll help you get a job. I'll cook for you everyday. Whatever you want Von. Please just forgive me" I beg.

He looks down at me. I can't tell if he wants to kill me or if he is cool with the idea.

"I missed you too Talia. I'll take you back ight?" He smiled.

I'm sooo happy.

We go into his bedroom and he cuts on the song we used to have sex to all the time.

"If you hating you just need some pussy" we say at the same time laughing.

I strip off my clothing and I get on top riding him.

"Damn baby , ride dat dick" he says smacking my ass.

"I love you Von" I whisper .

"I love you too Talia" he says as we switch positions.

Over the course of 3 months, we move in together and Von is now working as a delivery driver at my pizza company.

I'm the GM , so of course I put my man on.

Lately I haven't been feeling too hot , so I been missing work.

"Talia , get up ma. We gone be late" Von says.

I get up and began vomiting . Von helps me out by pinning my hair up.

"Talia you need to go to the doctor a sum ma. This shit not normal. Yo ass keep throwing up. It gotta be that pizza from work a sum" he says.

I did eat pizza a lot since we worked at Domino's together but I don't think that's making me sick.

So I book a doctor's appointment to see what's going on .

I drop Von off at work the morning of the appointment and I head to the doctor.

So I'm not sure how I didn't know this but I'm OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!

I'm a month along and I pray to god I'm having a baby girl.

I pick Von up and we enter our apartment together.

We was in the mirror when I let him know the news.

"Von"

"Yea ?"

"I gotta tell you something"

"What's that?"

"I'm pregnant "

"I know , you foul bitch. It's not my baby."

Was the last things I heard.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*