Always In Forever

**FINAL IMAGINE IF I DONT GET IN IDEAS**

Side Note:India & Von been dating in this imagine

India

"Von?"

"Yea ma?"

"You sure u don't want me to go out with you?"

"Naw ma. I'm good"

This is the 1st time Von is going clubbing after recovering from the shooting.

It's been a long 4 months and I just hope he okay to go.

"Von I got a bad feeling"

"India ima be okay ight ? I love you"

"I love u too. What time u heading out"

"In a couple of hours. Come talk to daddy"

I sat on Von's lap looking in his eyes.

"These been the best 6 months of my life ma. I'm grateful to have you"

Yep it's only been 6 months since Von and I been dating.

He wanted to make a move on me but he was just broken up with Asian doll months prior.

So I get it. He didn't wanna rush back into a relationship.

"You know I got chu daddy"

I placed my hands inside his ethikas looking at him.

"Gone head pull it out ma"

Glancing at his hardened penis I debated if I wanted to just go down on him or go all the way.

Von was my first lover that made love to me in a sweet way and made me climax.

I loved our sex life and overall relationship.

Pulling his dick out, I moved my bangs as I went down and kissed his tip.

Putting half of his dick in my mouth, I heard him cuss under his breath.

"Fuckk"

Bobbing my head back and forth, I looked him in the eyes as he began fucking my throat.

Tears begin to form in my eyes as I put the rest of his dick in my throat.

Von was also my first partner that was very large but over time, I was able to get used to him.

"Dea you go baby. Suck daddy dick"

I slowly pulled off spitting on his shit.

I was about to open my legs and let him fuck me but he got up turning me on my stomach as I arched my back.