Backup Dancer

Ta'shae POV

Background: A background dancer for KV gets thanked in the best way possible for her hard working performance.

"Took Her To The O" played in the front of the stage where me & 4 other dancers would be dancing at.

We recently got hired as his background dancers and Chile yall boy need some help.

His strong ass cannot dance lmao. But he is very sweet and handsome.

I know Asian Doll is happy to call him hers.

Anyway, I'm backstage fixing my hair.

I spray the curls on my curly half up half down and fix my leotard.

I got a knock on the door thinking it's Track but it's nobody but Von.

"Wassup lil folks, u good? Ain't nobody fw u is dey?" He asked smiling at me.

"Hey Von. Yeah I'm straight, u okay?" I asked noticing how charged his was.

I hope he didn't switch my Red Bull out for his liquor.

"Hell yeah ma. I'm a lil nervous because this my first big performance fr" he revealed.

Von had performed plenty of times but this time he was performing at the 2021 BET AWARDS.

I was excited because the world could see how talented I was.

Being a dance major, I thought I would be dancing behind nobodies.

But when Von had hit me on Instagram asking did I wanna dance alongside him , y'all know I had to say yes.

Von is bigger of a artist then people give him his credit for.

I definitely was proud of him.

^ her outfit

"U look nice " he says smiling at me.

"U do as well Von. I'm happy for you" I say smiling.

We leave out the little room and head to where everybody else was at.

The other dancers gave me stank looks. They didn't like that I was cool with him.

But so what. They think sleeping with him or his close friends will get them close to him.

But jokes on him. Von is engaged and I'm very happy for him.

Anyway, we behind the certain waiting for them to announce his performance.

After 5 million years of standing, they finally calling him.

"Performing his popular single 'Took Her To The O', everybody please put your hands together for King Von!" The announcer says.

"Just got some top from a stripper bitch !" Von yells jumping on the stage.