The Game

Desire POV

"Tell that pussy nigga to get his ass in here right nie. I'm finna shoot his dick off!" I yelled.

I'm the godmother of O Block.

I been running these streets since I was 11.

Bitches can get smoked and niggas can too.

I see one of the guys who I sent to do a drop.

I was told he was snitching so I order another guy to bring in into my office.

They brought him in and I looked at him up and down.

"What da fuck is u doing out there Marshawn?" I said mugging him.

"Nun - Nun boss. " he spat.

"Marshawn I'm 27 years old. Not 17, u can play with everybody but me. So tell me , why I here u snitching?" I say crossing my arms.

"I'm not Desire" he said causing me to back hand him.

"Watch yo fucking mouth Nigga. I told you what to call me" I say watching the blood fly out his mouth.

I'm Desire Williams but my guys call me Boss or D.W. Nun more, nun less.

"Bitch u know what? That's why I snitched! U fucking crazy" he says catching me by surprise.

I didn't actually hear MarMar snitched, I just wanted to scare him.

But now that he confessed , he gotta go.

We got into a fist fight and he was about to choke me to death when a shot to his head caused him to hit the ground.

I looked up to see my favorite associate Von come thru the door.

Damn that nigga out ? I missed my man.

I hugged him tight. "Hey Dayvon" I smiled.

"Wassup Desire, u straight ma?" He said hugging me back.

"Yea, that bitch almost killed me" I say kicking him in the head with my red bottom boots.

"He knew better" Von said sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

We chatted on what he's missed these past couple of years.

Von has been my favorite because he's loyal & a go getter.

He the only one besides another few that can call me my real name.

Von touched my thigh causing me to be shocked.

"Ma I really missed you. Thank you for all that money and shit u sent a nigga. U always been loyal" he said smiling.

"Of course baby boy. U know I got chu. I taught u the game" I say smiling.

A month later...

There was a knock at my house and idk who it was because my kids was at school.

I have 2 kids , my daughter Jade who was born in 05 and my son Jeremiah who was born in 07.

Yep I had kids early.

I answered seeing that it was Von. He hugged me tightly.

"Hey Grandson" I said smiling.

"Wassup ma, can I talk to you real quick?" He said .

I let him in and by the time we was done talking, I was real shocked.

"So you wanna rap?" I say smirking.

A lot of guys in our hood rap. The most successful rapper was Durk. I think it would be cool for Von.

He has the look, we just gotta make sure he got the talent.

"Hell yea. It seem cool. But idk if I wanna do it fr, just for fun fa now" he said .

"Well , I definitely think u have the look. Ima tell Durk & see what he can do for you" I say crossing my legs.

I see he keep staring at me. Do I got some on my face?

"What's wrong? Why you keep looking at me like that?" I say .

"You always been a bad bitch Desire. I'm mad Ian never had a chance with chu" he say rubbing my thighs.

Now a boss never sleeps with her associates. But Von? I'll risk all this shit just to be with him.

But then this is wrong. This is like sleeping with your brother or sister.

"Von we can't do this. I'm your boss" I say removing his hand.

He kissed me on my cheek and began to whisper.

"Ion care ma. I been in the hole for too long, we ain't gotta tell nobody " .