Writer's Note

Hello!

It has been a roller coaster ride for both the story and for us. I am eternally grateful for you all who have read this story from the Prologue to the Epilogue. Sparks Return holds a special place in my heart. It has brought me peace when I was at war with my mind. It brought me comfort when I suffered great loss. It brought me happiness every time I see you support this story. With every story that I have started, this would come to an end. This story has been the hardest one I have written. I poured my emotions into this story; the pain, happiness, regret, and love I have experienced were all brought here. Thank you so much for waiting for this story to come to an end. To be honest, for months I have thought of the perfect ending but never came to a concrete conclusion. Until I saw everything to light. Emil and Biya may have been in the spotlight since the start but they craved for one thing: simplicity and genuine feelings in the middle of the spotlight. That's why I was happy when I wrote this final version of the Epilogue. I knew for a fact that if Emil and Biya would come to life as characters of Sparks Return, they would want the same way. To have the next chapter of their lives be brought with simplicity and complete privacy from the world that has accepted them.

Thank you again for sticking up to me until the very end. This story made a mark on Wattpad by becoming #1 on Matured Category. I have already written the stories of their children. Watch out for those! I am planning on creating a Series and this will be released after I finish updating The Emancipation of Tune Vol. 2 and Persephone. I love you all. May your love for reading burn brightly like Emil and Biya's love for one another. See you in my next stories!

Love,
LittlePumpkinWriter

P.S. I have been featured as one of the Wattpad Ambassadors for the month of February on the Community Newsletter of AmbassadorsPH. If you have time, you can check that out and get to know me more there. Have fun reading the interview. :))

Follow me in Social Media

Wattpad: LittlePumpkinWriter

Twitter: notsolilpumpkin

IG: anxielei