Three

I watch as he shows me how to punch. After a little over two hours of almost nonstop training, we walk back to our room. Who knew you could punch a punching bag that long.

I walk straight into the bathroom.

I let the familiar warm water rush over me, cleansing me of my sweat. After washing my hair, I get out and wrap a towel around my waist, I look around the bathroom and realize I didn't bring a new outfit.

I walk out with my dirty gym clothes in my arms. I see Harden on the bed on his phone, but he looks up when he hears the door open and looks at me. And I swear his eyes linger for a few seconds.

When sees me noticing his looks, he quickly goes back to his phone. I shake it off and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I quickly walk over to my closet and grab some clothes. I eagerly make my way to the bathroom suddenly self-conscious.

I pull the shirt over my head, followed by my underwear and shorts. I hang my towel over the hook and walk back out. Walking over to my bed, I throw myself on it defeated.

I turn my head, resting my cheek on the mattress, and look over at Harden. I discreetly study his face. His usual hard features softened.

"Quit staring." I hear causing me to freeze.

I bury my face in the bed, wondering how he saw me. His eyes didn't leave his phone. I feel my cheeks heating up at my embarrassment.

"Sorry," I mutter absolutely mortified.

"I'm flattered," he speaks causing me to scoff. I look over and see him smirking. My embarrassment was not replaced by anger.

"And why the hell would you be flattered?"

"It's pretty obvious. You like me." He states leaving no room for an argument.

"Wow hot and humble," I reply boldly, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

This causes him to chuckle.

"I like you. You're feisty." He tells me, causing butterflies in my stomach. I scoot up the bed and lay on my side, my back facing him. I don't think there's any way I could face him after that conversation.

I don't know what came over. I remember back to before I was sold. How shy and compliant I was to my dad. I guess being locked up fucks up your head after a while. And I guess I'm making up for  lost time. After a few hours, Harden breaks the silence.

"Wanna get lunch?" He asks.

"Uh, sure I guess." I stutter, mentally cringing.

I watch as he gets up, I quickly follow behind him. He suddenly stops and turns around, meeting me face to face.

"Well don't get all shy now." He tells me with a smirk. I stand there stunned but mask it.

I just roll my eyes and follow him out.

"What are we having?" I ask.

"We're going to Panda."

"Sounds fine, I suppose." I shoot back.

I follow him out to his truck and scoot into the passenger seat.

"So, tell me about yourself?" Harden asks a couple of minutes into the drive.

"Why would you want to know about me?"

"As I said, you interest me."

"Okay, well my names Sawyer Wilson, I'm 19, got sold when I was 18."

"That's it?" He asks.

"Well, I'm not telling you my whole life story."

"And why not?" He asks.