Fifteen

"Somehow this isn't how I imagined London." I inform Harden as we set our bag on the floor of our room." After waking up at four this morning I want nothing more than to collapse on the bed and fall into a deep sleep.

"And how did you imagine London?" Harden asks.

"I don't know, phone booths on every corner, cafes everywhere." He chuckles at the stereotype.

"When is the meeting tomorrow? I ask.

"We get up at 9:00 for an 11:00 meeting."

"And what do we do during the meeting."

"We stand there bored for an hour, sometimes more."

"Can we take a nap?" I ask with a pout.

"Of course angel." We both lay down on the big bed. We both sleep for around two hours.

"Where do you want to get supper?" I hear Harden whisper into my ear.

"Let's just eat here," I mumble tiredly.

"I'll go grab some food we can eat up here." I watch as he walks out shirtless. I impatiently wait for him to come back. Minutes later he walks in with two bowls of ramen.

"Did you put jalapenos in it?" I ask eyeing him.

"Of course angel, and I added scrambled eggs." I smile at him and take a bite and moan at how good it tastes.

"Keep making sounds like that, and you won't be able to enjoy it." Before I have time to register what he said, I feel him push me roughly against the wall with his mouth. Our lips moved in sync. After a minute, I feel him pull my shirt off, not breaking the kiss. Right when I start to grab at his waistband, I hear the door open.

"Jesus, learn to use a lock." I hear Miles say after we pull away. I feel my cheeks get an inhumane shade of red. Harden just laughs.

"Sorry, but you should knock."

"This is my house." He jokes, turning around and shutting the door. The mood ruined, I put my shirt on and go back to eating my abandoned ramen.

"What are you doing?" He asks still standing frozen.

"I plan on eating my supper," I inform him.

"Wow, way to leave me hanging."

"Sorry," I say with a shrug.

He smiles and sits by me on the bed. We both finish our ramen in silence.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to face Miles," I tell Harden causing him to laugh. I elbow his side. He pretends to clutch his side in pain. I roll my eyes and give him my bowl.

"What's this for?"

"I told you can't face Miles. You need to take that back to the kitchen," I order. He gets up and takes both of the bowls to the sink.

"You about ready to go to sleep," Harden asks as he playfully slaps at my arm.

"Yeah, how about you?" He nods at me and shuts off the lights.

"Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too," I hear Harden say before kissing my head. We sit in silence until I hear his breathing steady.

"You ready angel?" I hear Harden ask from the bathroom as he does his hair.

"I've been ready, I'm just waiting on you."

"Well, I'm ready so let's go." We walk out of the room and down to the living room.

"About time. I was starting to think you guys decided to do something else," He says with a smirk. Harden laughs, I look down embarrassed. We all walk out to the SUV Miles takes everywhere. The driver gets in the front, and I get in the passenger seat, leaving Miles and Harden to the back. The drive to the office is only 15 minutes.