Part 3

That night, when Aryan came home Imlie wanted to talk to him. After changing clothes and eating , they both went to their room.
"Aryan... i will be straightforward..we cannot live like this right? You come and go we hardly talk .. i mean to say is can we be friends? Nothing else  i expect. But i am so used to bakbak of my brothers here only Aarvi that too when she is home . We can try to be friends atleast?"

He smiled he actually smiled, "Why you look so scared to even ask me to be friends? Husband and wife right itna haq i gave you to not look like i have intimidated you. Yes we can be friends"
Imlie eyes went wide with his answer. Wow she can never understand men. The god who said women are complex nobody can understand i believe they are wrong. The men in her life are all ulti khopdi of what they show the world.

"Ok to start our friendship can we go out whenever you like?i would like to know my new friend otherwise who knows you are silent serial killer" she joked and giggled at her own joke.

He gave her the smothering look that girls swoon on and then he smiled AGAIN!! "Wah imlie progress 1 percent!" She couldnt wait to tell Aarvi about it.

"You are funny by the way. Am tired lets go sleep" and they went to their sides of bed .

Next morning it was her first day back to work, her boss told her to relax he has something big story for her to work on but from next month until then to supervise the interns and mentor them. Imlie was excited about it but month wait alas she has no choice. Interns were this scared kids who seem they will get shot. Imlie told them to relax as being so stiff in this area of work wont help.

In evening, she told Aarvi about her and Aryan conversation , she was equally excited.
"And before you ask I am going to make you meet my brother" She gasped in excitment .
"How? He is stubborn he dont even want to get married so how will he agree?"
"Emotional blackmail baby" grinning Imlie winked at her.
"Show?"

"See how Imlie is so talented " Clearing her throat, she stared in space without blinking.
"Imlie ?" Trying to take her out of trance which scared Aarvi
She sushed Aarvi after few seconds tears came,
"Beta method acting" Aarvi laughed. Just to bring tears she was staring in space without blink.
"Bhaiya suno na please, ek baar to chance dijiye khud ko. " with fake sad tone
"You have meet this amazing girl. I wont ask anything if you dont want to proceed but please for me bhaiyaa" she cried louder and Aarvi laughed louder.
"Mast tha. Bus kar ab!" Hitting Imlie shoulder.
"I cannot promise same dialogues ha depends on the atmosphere"
"Pagal"

"What are you two doing? Imlie why are your eyes so red?  Aarvi you are laughing?" Aryan out of nowhere showed up and started asking questions throwing off both of them.

"Bhaiya just acting dont worry"
"Acting? As far as i know you guys are not actors nor studying to be one then?" He asked suspiciously.
"Are Aryan nothing really acting. Was just showinf my talent thats all" she helped Aarvi to hid the reality.

"Ok i trust thats what it is. " and he left.
"Whew tohat was close. Rudra ko milne se pehle story would have ended"
"Will go this weekend to my house " implying that she is ready for Mission Rudra Milap they called it.

Aarvi gave her mission name too , " You gave name i want to too!"
"Then say it!"she encouraged her
"Mission suhagraat " she said giggling
"Seriously!! Direct suhaagrat!"
"You see am very naughty that way" with evil smirk.
"Please some other name please" with puppy eyes
"Thik nai i can compromise" acting all bossy and thinking
"Mission Kiss?"
"Nai"
"Mission lapeta "
"Nai"
"Mission thaka thak"
"CHIIIIII AARVI what is wrong with you. All of it sounds so sexual. Normal please"
"No. You two have this tension between that i see its soo oomph sometimes i feel  you will never leave bedroom once he falls in love" she said back to her dreamworld
"Is that all you can think!!? You wait once Rudra gives signal all these things am telling him the. You see" she looked at her gasping
"No you wont"
"Yes i will anyways i have work now bye"she left before she stops her.

"So whats going on between you two?" Aryan asked still suspicious.
"Oh god Aryan please nothing! Anyways have you decided when we will go out?"
"Maybe on weekend" he said
"Not on Saturday please am going to see my brothers"
"Fine Sunday then" he said. He went back to his laptop typing something away.
"Soo...what is your favorite food?"
"Are we in high school? Are we playing 20 questions?" He asked raising eyebrow
"You are such mood killer. Fine! Will keep that for our date" she blurted while tucking herself in the blanket.
"Date?" He repeated tone little louder
"Sorry just came out of mouth. I mean just friendly dinner"
"Hmm. Goodnight Imlie" he said nicely.
She slept excited for her mission.