Part 24

Imlie hold herself strong she said sadly, "I came to take blessings. I hope thats the least i can do. Thank you for everything bhaiya. Mein kaha se aai nai aai mujhe kuch nai pata jab se jana hai tab se aap log hi mere maa baap hai" she went to Agastya , Rudra and Stavya bent and touch their feet. "Avyay aur Yuvi ka shayad naseeb mein nai hai" She went towards the door, looked back once, her brothers stood there tears in their eyes, mix emotions they didnt know what to do . Imlie smiled and left closing the door behind her.  Her brothers loved her so much all this time even though she was never their blood. Her brothers today didnt stop their sister from going out late at night. She started the car, her eyes started to blur with tears. She was starting to become undone. The drive seemed long, as soon she reached home, she opened the door suprising Aryan who was sitting on sofa . He had slept while watching tv. His wife was a mess. He became angry but it melted when she ran to him and broke. She wailed loudly, "I want to go away from here Aruu.. take me from here. Please " holding his tshirt and hugging him again.

"Chup bilkul chup, ye kya hua hai? Itni raat how did they let you go so late at night?idhar dekho Imlie!" He demanded but softly. He never seen her like this, the smiling happy soul today seems broken . He brushed the hair, "tell me what happen if you dont tell me i will call them right now!" Trying not to show anger.

He then saw slap mark, he couldnt control, "Who hit you? TELL ME NOW!" Imlie flinched crying louder scar of Aryan reaction.

"Kyu Aru trust nai kia mujhe unhone. They think i can be responsible for someone almost sucide." She sobbed. "Mujhe yaha nai rehna please"
"Thats it ! I am going over there since tum gol gol guma rahi ho and himmat kaise hui haath uthane ki!" He went inside to get keys, in rage when he came out Imlie pulled him with her both hands trying to stop him. "Please dont go! I will tell you! Yuvi ne thapad mara unka haq hai Aru please sambhalo apna gusa"
"Hath chodo" he said
"No"
"Chodo!" She hugged him from behind shaking her head
"Tumhe meri kasam" she said
"I will stop crying" she wiped her tears as he turned around. He soften up. He picked her and took her to their bed. Gave her water and caressed her. She put her head on his shoulder as he sat next to her.

"Aru if i tell you i dont know who my parents are what my bloodline is would you leave me too? Please tell me now if so"
"Jhapat mein marooga tumhe aisi bakwas ki ho. Tumse pyar kia hai na ki tumhari bloodline se. And why you asking this?"
Imlie told him from beginning, she started crying again . Aryan hands were fisted by end of it, "I will kill each one of them but i know their sister will stand before them" chuckling sadly.
"I love you and nothing can change that. And Aarvi se expected nai tha" he said
"No she came to me i told her no" she said making him understand
"No it doesnt matter she should stand with you no matter what. You wont say anything to me about this. I will be not talking to her!" He said sternly.
"Chalo i will take you on drive. I cant see you like this. You love long drives, we will play romantic songs biwi. Utho chalo" Grabbing her hand making her stand she said no first but Aryan wasnt going to have it.

"Fresh air baby chalo. "
"Mujhe yaha se jana hai"
"Bache nai hai hum bhago mat Imlie lado." He motivated her. "You cried enough ab mujhe ek aasu nai chaye Bus. Tum rogi to mein bhi rona shuru karunga"
"Hmm"
"What hmm" chalo tickling her and making her laugh. "Chodo" she was laughing because of his tickles when he stopped she hugged him and cried. Aryan let her he knew he need to let her cry it out.

She finallt stopped and kissed him on cheeks, "You are the best"
"I know. Chalo"

They drove around for hour or so when he finally noticed she went to sleep. He took it home picked her up and laid her on bed tucking her in.
He went to his sitting and thinking about what she told him. He will get bottom of it. Tanya? Hmm he will have to find out. He has lots to do.
He will never forgive her brothers even if she has . If he could he would beat them up right now he is not scared even if they are 5 he is one enough. They hurt her, his everything.