Part 35

Chap 35

She went out with serious face , made dinner and ate with Aryan.
"You know i have to stop drinking"
"Good!"
"When will you stop smoking" Aryan choked on his food
"How?"
"I saw one day when i was going through you know what. I saw you in garden behind the tree being sneaky" she said looking angrily at him.
"I dont know if i can stop Imlie" he said seriously
"Wow you dont even want to try. Fine anyways i wanted to talk about something"
"Whats up?"
"Well i am in love with someone else"
Aryan raised his eyebrows, "Mazak karna band karo yar. Khaane do shanti se"
"Nai its important. Any way since you dont want to quit i will be leaving and going with the one with I love. "
"Are you crazy? What it has to do with anything?" He got up angry.
"And what love? Abhi sab thik tha all of sudden love kaha se hogaya tumhe?"
Imlie got up too, "Well love happens anytime aap se hua tha ab ise" she picked her dish and went to sink.
"Listen , stop your nonsense and kaun hai wo? You are mine you better know that. Love kuch nai hua you are just jealous still"
"No am not. I am in love thats all i have to say" she said and went to their bedroom.
"Kya laga rakha hai Imlie. "
"Are you going to stop smoking?"
"You just said you are in love but if i auit you will stop loving thst person? "
"No i didnt say that but i will be with you forever. Its a good deal" she said teasing.
"Utho and lets finish the matter. Tumhara dimag kharab hai. I love someone my foot. Lets go and meet that person i will end the matter" he said threatingly.
"Dadagiri wah wah... "
"Whatever get up!" He said
"Fine that person is here by the way" she pointed to her tumny she couldnt hold anymore.
"Huh?" He looked at her confused then connected the dots his face lit up.
He head tears, "you are serious?"
"Uf oh" hitting her forehead
"Of course" she sighed
He ran and picked her up twirling her around.
"I love you i love you" he said happily.
"I know!" She giggled they hugged each other happy with tears.

Epilogue:

Two years later, small boy running in a house with a girl little older running behind with a pan to hit him.

Imlie shouted, "Aadvi! What are you doing running after that poor child?" Catching her and holding her.
"He said am jang lee" Aadvi replied mad
"Om come here!!" Aarvi called his son.
She took him to Imlie and Aadvi , "Where you learned such word Om? Is that what i teach you? You have to be nice to your sister" she scolded
Om. Om started crying imlie took him and hugged
"Why are you saying so harshly be nice to my nephew" Aarvi rolled eyes
Om said, "Mamuu said Maami is jaaaneglii . "
Imlie gasped, "When"
"I dont know. Mamu talking to papa..om playing om hear" he said crying.
"Acha sssh" She will see to it his Mamu get a spanking.

Later that day, she whispered something to Aadvi when they reached their house. Aadvi went to her dad, "hold me papa"
"Of course anytime my doll" kissing her.
Then she peed on him. Imlie laughed and looked at Aryan who was as amused. He shook his head knowing that his wife doing.

Stavya was now married to Shravani who was pregnant with twins.
Rudra and Aarvi- has om
Agastya-Jhanvi - planning a baby finally
Avyay and Rohan are in live in relationship
Yuvi- is getting married in a month to a sweet girl who he met at party.

The brothers still were protective over their sister no matter even if she turned 50