Part 23

Chap 23

Aarvi went to Imlie, hugging her crying, "So Sorry ."Imlie didnt hug her back and said. , "Aarvi chodo mujhe kal mujhe Rudra bolega ke tumne ne mera saath dia. I dont want be reason again" she cupped her cheeks. She distanced herself leaving Aarvi standing there shocked.

Yuvi continued, "She loves to hide things right Imlie? Lie and Hide.. you are sure this tatoo the love  you ever showed us was even true?" He sneered at her, his eyes were red and Imlie realized he was drunk too. Rudra got up trying to stop Yuvi. What was suprising none of her brothers came to her defend. No one dared say anything ti Yuvi. "Hide?" She asked confused
"You hid about Avyay am i correct? "
"Ha but he told me not to . He wanted to come out himself"
"Exactly!! " Avyay spoke finally now angry "Then why did you send a message Rudra bhaiya about it? You said it on text?! " Avyay look disgusted.
"What?! No i havnt done anything! How can i message him here this is my phone check" she was stunned at the accusation she was stunned at lack of trust . All these years a text made doubt their sister?

"Enough Imlie chali jao yaha se "Stavya said
"Yuvi hosh mein nai hai baat aur bigad jayegi just go" he sighed still no emotion
"Kyu bhaiya kyu jau? He has said enough already he wants to say more am here he can say it. Because i know i havnt done anything wrong" She said looking at her brothers.

"You hid about Tanya that you went to her and told her to break up with me?" He said very calmly

"Yes i did because she was cheating on you i caught her red handed!" She said honestly.
"LIES! I MET HER TODAY AFTER TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER!! After much insisting i got her home and proposed her in front of everyone she said no. Then she told us! She even tried to kill herself there was mark on her wrist! "

Imlie stood there frozen at accusations and lies Tanya fed them. "She is lying" she said softly
Agastya spoke, "Imlie please! I cannot deal with this anymore. Why would someone try taking their life!?"

"So is that what your trust on me? On your sister? Your baby girl?" She spoke like zombie she couldnt believe what she was seeing. The relationship based on love and trust was breaking on someone say.

"I have your values bhaiya I am your blood why would i do this? What will i get?" She asked looking at them for answer tears finally escaping. Her soul was shaken, her world crumbling but she stood there not showing that. Her love for her brothers still intact always will.

"We forgot you are not our blood Imlie" he said looking at her as broken.
All brothers stood up, Avyay went to yuvi trying to cover his mouth, "Shut up Yuvi bohut hogaya chalo yaha se" trying ti drag him away.

Imlie started panicking, she went to them, hold Yuvi collar, "What did you say? Itna gusa ke tum ye bakwas kar rahe ho? Chup kyo ho tum log kyu juth bol raha hai ? Ye juth bolega mujhe dard pochane ke liye to chalega??" She begged

Yuvi struggled as Avyay was trying to cover his mouth and pulling him back. He pushed aside the hand, "Thats the truth!! Am not a liar!! AM NOT LIKE you! You showed us all the love we gave went in vain because you were never ours!" He yelled getting agressive. Imlie was speechless.

"Mom brought you home from somewhere else. Your mother was mentally sick person she was homeless and mom used to see her on road everyday. She saw her pregnant and the lady didnt know she was mentally sick. Mom used to take care of her and when the baby was born your real mother died. Mom brought you home she always wanted a girl. Imlie name she kept because as child she loved Imlie not because she was pregnant with you!"
"Bus kar!" Rudra bellowed
"Not today someone try to take their life because of her. We spoiled her too much. She plays too much. Never serious. !"

Imlie fell on the floor, she coudnt cry she was breathing hard. She couldnt believe that her brothers...

"We sacrificed everything ! "
Stavya slapped him shutting him up" Abhi ke abhi kamre main ja varna mujhse bura koi nai hoga" he yelled at Yuvi. Avyay finally managed to drag him away. Jhanvi ran to Imlie trying to calm her.
Imlie pushed her away, "Bhabhi nai nai please aap aur aarvi mat aaye. Aaj bhaio ne tod dia.. " she said in hiccups.
"Itna pyaar dia mujhe ek dusri bachi ko.. kabhi ehsaan nai chuka paungi. I dont want fight betwen you and bhai. Go " she wanted tog gather herself . She stood up and said, "i am not hurt am adopted. Your love never was less my respect grew more so did my love. But am hurt that you did not trust your sister. "