Part 33

Tow days Aryan didnt talk to her, Imlie felt hurt and this was noticed by others in the house. The brothers decided to have talk with Imlie. She went with them in Aarvi room, "What you guys want to talk about?"
"Imlie ! First of all enough with that attitude, you are angry with us fine but Aryan? He has done so much why dont you understand him? " Rudra said.
"Yes Imlie we are noticing your behavior.. this is not you and Aryan doesnt deserve this" Agastya agreeing with Rudra.
"Please tell us how to help you Imlie?"
Imlie shocked with their questions? Aisa to kya kar dia usne? She didnt say anything and sighed, "I dont know whats wrong with me. I am not understanding anything anymore. I feel rebellious maybe because one day you guys showed up all my feelings came back of that day, then Aryan been busy and that day he lied to me ! I feel too much right now.. upar se you guys are overprotective it can get suffocatingz Aryan too! He treats me like child you know how that feels? So i act like one now.. I am tired. I want to go back before my birthday time. Everything is different I am different you guys are right. " She started crying and feeling guilty of being so rude to Aryan . Stupid jealousy got hold of her. Plus her brothers she felt guilty that they are making effort and she is being a mean b*itch to them.
"I understood bhaiyaa but right now i want to be left alone. Too much in my mind" she said
"Yes but tell us where you going atleast "
"Just out strolling" she said and left.
She saw Aryan coming back from outside with that same lady in tow. She controlled her anger jealousy. She just had intervention from her brothers.
She went to them greeted the lady , "Hi please sit anything to drink?" She asked trying to be nice. She is damn gorgeous , "No thank you" she said.
Imlie nodded and smiled,Aryan took her to their bedroom! and closed the door. Now she was hurt! But she controlled, she needs to keep trust her brothers didnt and look what happened. She went out without thinking much. She went again to Mrs Garewal this time she got hold of her.

"Hi Are you Shravni Garewal?" She asked
The lady looked at her curiously, "Come in" she said however she looked sad. Imlie sat and waited when she came out with water.
"I am Imlie" she said. First Shravani looked at her confused and all of sudden recognition shadowed her face. "Imlie Singh?Stavya's sister?" She asked
"Yes"
"Yaha kaise?" She asked softly remembering everything from her college and Stavya who she still loved . Her parents got her married but the man was monster. She is fighting now for divorce and charges of domestic violence.
"Just one question: if you get a chance to move on and start afresh would you?" She asked
Shravani was quiet, her trust on men was shaken but she knew how Stavya was. She would love to but would he? She feared
"This is all sudden Imlie i dont know.. Plus Stavya'promise. He will never back down and thats what i loved about him. You know he loves you like his daughter , he would always talk about you and finally today i get you meet you in such circumstances" she smiled wistfully.
Imlie took her hand, "I will take care of his promise but are you ready to move on? I know lot of things going on legally but i just want an answer"
After few minutes Shravani nodded tears in her eyes, she hugged Imlie and thanked her, "you are just like he said" she said while Imlie was leaving.
"I will be back not sure when but hopefully with good news" she said winking.

Imlie was happy she forgot what happened in morning. When she reached home , the woman was sitting with her brothes and laughing. Aryan too was smiling but his eyes were lost. But when he saw Imlie his eyes were alive again. Who is this lady? Her brothers also laughing with her as if they know her for years. Her jealousy came back stronger now jealous how her brothers were with her. She fisted her hand but she counted to ten to make effort to not let jealous become her.

"Hey Imlie they were talking about you and your antics. You are funny!" She laughed.
"Yes Navya she is" Avyay said
Navya name pretty and the woman too. Stop Imlie thinking too much.

"Ok i have to get going thanks Aru!! You are the best" she got up she had a bag in her hand .
ARU!!! Only she calls him Aru.. she wanted to know who is she?