Part 15

Chap 15

After shower, Aryan came out and read the coupons, "Slave for a day, Whipcream and chocalate? What does that mea? " He asked curiously. "That you will find out once you say those three words" she said seductively.
He raised his eyebrows, "Oh really" he came and sit next to her bringing her face close to her. He stared at her and she felt something as if he staring her soul. His eyes had desire. He touched his cheeks to hers and whispered in ears, "I love you" and softly kissed her lips. A tear escaped her and she hugged him, "I been waiting for this day Aru" she said nuzzling in his neck smelling his cologne.
"Its time for your meds" he chuckled pecking her lips this time.

"I know what whip cream and chocalate means i was teasing you" he smiled leaving Imlie with her mouth open.
"So sneaky you are!" She said folding her hands.
"By the way, brothers wont reply me straight why dont you talk to them about dates so everybody can ahead of time apply for leave. "
"Alright i will talk to them tomorrow, right you sleep" helping her lay down and kissing her good night.

Days went by normally, Aryan and the boys had planned the trip in two weeks. By next week, Imlie plaster would be off. Her brothers as stubborn as her didnt talk to her much. They would although ask Aryan everyday about their little heart. They still havnt told her how she can get forgiven. Aryan had become more closer infact while that day she slept he read each coupons. Next day he told her , "You are very naughty Imlie, i read them and i cannot wait to use them" he laughed evily tickling her. "The first one i want to use chocalate and whip cream want to know if its same thing i feel it is. No dont tell me just do it"
Imlie felt butterflies when he hold her waise teasing her by nibbling her ears. He made her feel all kind of things. "Wh.When?"

"What?" He was busy leaving kisses along her jaw. She shivered in pleasure.
"Whippp" she couldnt complete her sentence as she was all flustered with his teasing.
"You want me to whip you" he whispered his eyes holding mischeif, Imlie eyes widen
"No i meant"
Kissing her last time and  distancing himself, "I know what you mean Imlie" he winked and left her. She was flushed and flustered he just teased her and left her. That man! He want to play games she will too.

She decided Aryan needs to know about Aarvi.
"Aarvi" calling her out.
She came in all chirpy, "Seat madam, no time for me nowadays" she pouted.
"Sorry babes workload is alot and trying to spend time with Rudra" hugging her.
"Ok sun, Aru ke bata dete hai before we go on trip" she suggested
"You say it am scared" agreeing with her.
"Fine will tell him tonight infront of you. By the way what things you and bro doing?"
"Nothing just talking about future and all that. He did mention that start atleast to tell your brother about us" repeating his sentence.
"So go ahead am too scared and little shy to talk about him"
"Done" Imlie said.

"Aru.."while eating rice.
"Ya?" He asked
"Aarvi is in love" Aryan stopped eating looking at Aarvi for confirmation to which she nodded her head and looked down.
"You acting all shy Aarvi knowing you that means its true" He chuckled
"And who is the guy?" Asked Imlie
"Who?That Aakash from her work thats only guy i seen her with!"
"Oh please he is not the only guy in my life. Your sister is pretty popular among boys and Rudra is latest prey" She blurted adjusting her hair acting like a clique girl. Imlie giggled her unintentional confession.
Aryan coughed, "Rudra as in Imlie brother?" Raising his eyebrow.
Aarvi nodded and blushed realized she herself took his name .
"Wow and this is what been going on between you guys? All that gigglings and acting like teenagers few week ago?? Ohh mili bhagat i see!" Suspiciously looking at them.
"Knowing my sister , what did she promise you in return?"
"You" Imlie simply said.
"Wow" Impressed "Well Aarvi seems like you both are successful"
"Yes mission accomplished" Imlie said to Aarvi with win. She gasped in realization that her brother has finally moved on that Imlie has made a way to her brother heart.
"Bus mujhe shadi karni hai bhaiya" she demanded
"Wow abhi you just told me and now demanding marriage. Fine but he needs to talk to me" Looking at Imlie.
"Of course he should if he loves Aarvi he should be a gentleman come and ask her hand" agreeing with her husband. Aarvi screamed loud yes scaring Imlie and Aryan.

Aryan retreated to the room and Aarvi went to Imlie asking for favor. "Whats up baby?"
"Can you convince bhaiya to let me share room with Rudra when we go Kasauli?"
"My goodness you are out of control. You naughty girl. Is rudra bhaiya fine with it?"
"No he doesnt need to know because he will say no like a good culture boy. But you am a bad girl"
"Your brother will say no" shaking her head
"Please!! Bhabhiiiiiii" saying bhabhi on purpose.
"You know for that i have to seduce him" she laughed "Typical wife behavior to get husband do what she wants"
"Exactly. And win win i get what i want.. and Imlie to be quiet frank tumhari aag bhi bujegi" Aarvi said out of blue.
"WHAT?!" She shocked "Who said mujhe aag lagi hai? Oh damn do i look that horny in front of him" Suddenly self-conscious.

Aarvi laughed and left her hanging. Both siblings like to leave Imlie all flustered. She is going to get Aarvi and she knows when to. She has prank on her sleev for the trip.

Next day she found out that Tanya Yuvaan girlfriend is going to join in too. She has bad feeling about her but for her brother she will keep open mind. In her heart somewhere there was an unknwown pull unknown fear.