Part 34

After she left, everybody started to prep for dinner. Imlie excused herself and went to the room. Aryan followed and closed the door, she looked at him and said "I am sorry for being careless and acting like a child. Its too much Aru. Everything was happening at once. I was upset about Navya. Jealousy got me" She said silently crying. He came to her and wiped her tears, "Pagal ho tum. I am yours i dont even look at any woman"
"I know Aru but still" she said
"How is the pain? You know it kills me to see that  wound " he said and hugged her.
"Please dont even stop talking to me Aru. I feel dead" she hold him tightly.
"Fine then do as i say " he demanded
"Oh please dont start your pati gyan" she teased.
"I just want to hold you" she hugged him again.
"I will be using your three coupons tonight" he said huskily in her ears
"What?!" She gasped
"Punishment baby" he said kissing her.

They had beauitful hot and wild night.

She never asked about the woman, she didnt feel the need herr trust was enough.
Aarvi took her shopping next day even though she didnt want to. When they came home there was suprise waiting for her. The house was decorated, it was beautiful with flowers everywhere. Her brothers looking handsome, Stavya came too. They all went on their knees and said "Sorry that we ruined your birthday i know its been months but we want to celebrate it today. Dont say no" She started shedding tears, Aryan was grinning too.
Aarvi took her to them, they had the cake ready.
She cut the cake while they wished her she gave first piece to Aryan and then her brothers, Aarvi and Jhanvi. She finally gave up and said, "Can i hug you all" and she jumped eagerly trying ti hug the big giants.
They hugged her tightly and started sobbing, My baby" Yuvan said first
"Our baby buddhu"Avyay said.
"We will never ever repeat again. But we hope we still have rights to scold you and protect you"
Imlie sighed, "I can never going to get out of that am i? You guys are too much but!" She argued they were huddled now.
"Shut up you said we are your parents so we can do whatever we want. Protect is our haq" said Rudra
"Yes baby girl. By the way Jiju is little psycho" Yuvaan said
"I know " Imlie laughed "I love that about him"
"Ahem.. i heard that!! And please dont suffocate my wife!"he said frowning at their backs.
All the siblings rolled their eyes and laughed.

"This right time.."Imlie thought out aloud as they parted.
"About what?!" Avyay asked
"Stavya bhaiya i want a promise today"
"Anything for you bache" he said
"I want promise that you will marry, am sure mom wouldnt want you to be living alone forever. Even i dont want."
"Kya maanglia tumne" he said
"Please" holding his hands "Let it go . Your sister is protected and loved and taken care of. " she said
"Hmm fine but I always loved one girl"
"And what if i say i can get you that one girl" she said raising her eyebrows
He looked at her confused and then revealed about her meeting. Stavya sat down not beliveing what her sister just said.
"For me?" He asked
"Yes! Because i love you" Kissing him on cheeks.
"Its a yes?" She asked excitedly
"say yes Stavya bhai" Aarvi said
"I dont know..."
"Please!!"
"Ok yes but so much must have changed i dont know what will i say when i see her" He said emotionally.
"Leave that to me!" and she did exactly that.

She didnt wait also, she told Stavya to get ready fast . He obeyed and followed his sister. He was nervous, Imlie could see that but she was smiling.
They reached their destination. Imlie rang the bell, Shravani opened it and smiled "Hi come in"
"But i have somebody with me" She hinted
Shravani had lot of emotions as Stavya came and stood in front of her. They both just stared at each other. Imlie pushed him inside and said, "My work is done. Stop staring and start talking " she closed the door and she left leaving them in their world

In evening, her brothers were packing to go back. She wanted to stop them but they said no that its time. They thanks Aryan for everything. Stavya wasnt back yet but they took his stuff too. They left hugging their sister bye with Aarvi and Jhanvi.

They both were alone again. The house was so full now its empty. Imlie pouted looking at the empty space. "Imlie?"
"Hmm"
"You never asked me about Navya ." He asked curiously.
"Well i was jealous but i reprimended myself for being childish" she looked at him smiling
"I trust you"
"I know but still. Anyways she is my ex wife sister. She wanted some documents that were still here of her sisters. It was regarding properties and some issues she was having. She is exact replica of her sister you know"
"Then she must be as gorgeous " Imlie said softly
"Hm.. that was my past baby. She called me to meet urgently thats why i left. She is family too you know" looked at her knowingly.
"Yes she is"
"Chalo what you want for dinner?"
"You"
"Shutup bolo na"
"Anything"  he shurgged .
"Ok i will be back i have one task to complete."
She went in her room , took something out of her purse and went to bathroom.
She came out glowing and sqeualing but not loud enough she didnt want Aryan to hear. She want to present it in fun way.