~15~

~flashback from secondary days~

“Oya na, we have been waiting since. It's getting annoying” Kunle yelled at the closed curtain.

“Ahswr, let's burst this thing open and see what she is doing there. What is she hiding sef?” Joel joked earning a glare from Demilade.

“Do you want to know what else I'll burst open?” Demilade asked him as Joel's eyes widened.

“No?” Joel said unsurely as he quivered under Demilade's intense glare.

Kunle held his laugh as he saw Joel's facial expression. Both boys knew too well than to dare Demilade. She was like a hungry lion waiting for who to pounce on with her hurtful words.

They would never openly accept the fact that they were scared but they both knew what she was capable of saying.

“Guys!” The three friends heads snapped towards the curtain as they were eager for the big reveal.

“I'm not coming out in this.” Jumoke said again from behind the curtain as she used her arms to cover her cleavages, even though no one was there.

“Are you serious?” Kunle yelled as he slapped his palm on his face.

“30minutes, Jumoke, 30minutes” Joel reminded her as he shook his head in disappointment.

“Taaa, forget that thing. I can't just be going without seeing something. We must see something today, right guys?” Demilade yelled crazily as the boys chanted a “Yes”.

Demilade went towards the curtains and peeked in to see Jumoke beautifully dressed in the sky blue gown and her back faced towards her.

Demilade snapped the curtains opened as Jumoke looked back in shock.

“Shit! Demilade, I swear, I'll...” Jumoke yelled at Demilade and clutched to her body tightly.

She had been looking for the perfect outfit to wear, because she was part of one of her aunt's bridesmaid in the wedding next Saturday.

“Wooow!Jumoke, so you get bwess like this, and nobody knew?” Kunle shot her a perverted  comment.

“You are mad” Jumoke yelled at him with an embarrassed smile on her face as he gave her a wink.

“Baby girl, you look so beautiful. If I were a guy, I'll propose to you right now.” Demilade told her as Jumoke laughed playfully punching her shoulders.

“Thanks sha” Jumoke told Demi as she shot her an appreciative smile.

“Let me go and change back.” Jumoke announced walking back towards the curtain.

“Wait, Joel, you won't compliment her ni, that you are looking like fish” Demilade asked him as she and Kunle laughed at her joke.

Jumoke stopped, she had been expecting a comment but when he didn't say anything, she decided to forget about it. She was glad Demilade brought it up.

“You look nice” Joel commented, stuttering immensely as he fixed his gaze on Jumoke.

“Geee, thanks” Jumoke said rolling her eyes at him in disappointment.

“No, I mean, you look really beautiful.”Joel said again as Jumoke blushed a bit staring back at Joel's smile.

“Erhm ehrm, save it for your honeymoon, abeg” Kunle said, breaking the silence as they snapped out of their daze.