EPILOGUE 2🥂

*months later*

Jumoke's eyes flutter open as she was visited with the sight of Joel hovering over her looking at her with concern.

A smile found her way to her face as she snuggled deeper into the covers not wanting to get up.

Good morning Jumoke said with a yawn as she still grinned widely, not wanting to get out of bed.

She noticed Joel shoot her a questioning look.

It's 1pmJoel told her as Jumoke's eyes flung wide open before she sat up, staring at him in disbelief.

Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! Jumoke cussed repeatedly as she hurriedly scrambled out of bed, ignoring Joel's gaze.

Jumoke felt confusion lurk in her brain as she couldn't understand how she over had overslept again.

It was happening for second time this month and she despite the excess amount of sleep, she still felt unduly tired all the time.

Maybe it was just the medications she was on.

She wore just one of Joel's big t-shirt, she had started to get addicted.

She wanted to head straight for the bathroom but the feeling of Joel holding her right hand as he tugged her back to him.

He sitted at the edge of the bed, studying Jumoke as she panicked about how late she had woken up.

He pulled her back towards him with a naughty smile playing on his lips until Jumoke stood in front of him, shooting him a 'are you kidding meʼ look.

Joel wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his head into her chest as Jumoke just stared down at him, letting him have his way for a few seconds.

He sensed Jumoke lack of response to this gesture and he knew what she was worried about.

But right now, he only craved her and didn't want to think about anything else.

C'mon, sit Joel tapped his laps as Jumoke bit her lips holding back a smile as she shook her head.

Nuh.. Uh Jumoke replied trying to shake herself out of his old as Joel didn't let go.

Joel pouted as Jumoke couldn't help but laugh at the face he made.

We can't do this right now.Jumoke reminded him as she found her way back to Joel's arms.

He pulled her into his laps as his lips found his way to her neck as Jumoke gave in to his kisses as she wrapped her arms around his neck and faced him.

We have to prepare for your brother's visitJumoke whispered into his ear as Joel hummed in response, moving the direction of his kisses up her neck.

We still have time Joel whispered back, clearly concentrating more on drowning her with his kisses.

Joel's lips traced around her chin before completely covering her mouth as he worked his hands on her body.

Jumoke let out a whimper, as she mentally frowned about the fact that he had her completely whipped.

She smiled into the kiss as she realised she couldn't ever get enough of him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Exactly! Lisa beamed as they both laughed.

Lisa kept on stirring the food on fire while Jumoke's eyes fought back the tears that wanted to fall out.

She finished dicing up the onions and wiped her face with her sleeve before proceeding to wash her hands.

The sound of a baby crying, caused their attention to focus back on the door.