~1~

Jumoke walked through the crowd of students in their graduating gown

This day held mixed emotions for her. She was so happy to have graduated with a distinction in her waec, yet the fact she would leave her classmates, saddened her.

The song Jerusalema remix with Burna boy played as the students danced and shared last memories.

She was absolutely sure this wasn't the end of her friendship with Demi and the guys.

Demi and Jumoke had been friends since primary one, so leaving each other permanently due to graduation was not something that would happen.

“Babe” Demi called out to Jumoke. Jumoke immediately caught sight of her friend with her boyfriend standing right beside her.

The two engaged in a hug as soon as they approached each other.

“I can't believe secondary is over, so soon” Jumoke told her friend as Demi nodded in agreement.

“I must certainly dance with you today, and the guys, and Dotun too” Demi said as she smiled at her boyfriend who lovingly drew her to his side.

Jumoke smiled at how cute their relationship was. She never envied her friend but she couldn't help but wished she had someone that would love her wholeheartedly like Dotun loves Demilade.

Jumoke unlike her friend had never been lucky with guys, but she hoped thing would change today, as she plans on finally confessing her feelings to her long time crush.

A huge part of her told her not to do it, as she was scared of what his reaction could be, but she was advised by her neighbor to come out and tell him how he feels before it's too late.

She already felt it was too late since they were departing but she knew she would regret it if she didn't tell him.

“Okay, let's go”Jumoke got snapped out of her thoughts as Demilade dragged her in search of their male friends.

“Oh, there is Kunle” Demilade announced as she tugged harder on Jumoke's hand.

“Hey there pretty ladies” Kunle said making them laugh before hugging him each.

Jumoke and Demi thought he looked really nice and Kunle thought the girls looked stunning.

This might have been the first time he saw them in heels and make up.

“Oya let's dance,who first?” Kunle asked them as Demilade pushed Jumoke forward to signal who was first.

“Come on.” Kunle dragged Jumoke to the dance floor as he bursted down his weird moves.

Jumoke laughed, as she also moved along to the beat.

After a short while, Kunle decided to dance with Demilade, as Jumoke planned to use that opportunity to fix her make up.