Chapter 6

Jeonghan POV

The festival was boring, I didn't enjoy it but some of the seventeen's members did. Today we are heading to an interview. I know there are some questions I hate answering but it is rude not to answer.

"Good luck," our managers said. "I will treat you for food after this." Our interviewer smiled brightly when we went on stage. I could see the stack of questions that we needed to answer, that is another reason I hate being an idol answering fan and general questions.

"Jeonghan, fans are thinking you are hiding something," the interviewer said. "Someone said you are hiding your relationship with someone."

"I'm not hiding anything from you, Carat," I said. "If I'm hiding something, I would let you know first." The interviews were great, with a lot of funny questions from carat and some that make us uncomfortable to answer but overall I enjoy today's interview. After our interview, we went out to eat at the place where I met Shushu.

Shushu POV

Today is the Monsta x photoshoot and they requested for me to take their picture, they look great today, especially Kihyun. Tomorrow I have another photoshoot for a group, my schedule is getting busier including when I release my solo song.

"When are you going to release your song?" I.m asking. "Kihyun Hyung is talking about it non stop."

"Today, when Woozi finishes with his work," I said. "It's a sad song." I went back to work. Being a photographer is not my only job. I work with a video creator to make special effects and other artists but I still don't know how to create a beat for a song by myself.

"Shushu," someone called my name. When I turned around it was Juyeon, it had been a long time since I saw him. "You haven't aged in a long time."

"Ya, don't be rude," I said. I continue my work. I and Juyeon don't talk a lot when we are around each other but we talk. I can talk about everything. "So I heard that you might release a solo song." So the news has passed, almost everyone I met today asks me when I'm going to release my song or they ask me if I'm working on a solo song.

"Yes, I have a solo song, that might be released today," I said. "Its name is' Alway loves you."

"OOOO, is the song for him?" Juyeon asked. "I think it's for him."

"For who?" I ask. "It's for Jaehyun if you meant that." Juyeon is my childhood best friend who knows everything about me even when my world turns upside down. He is always there for me just like a brother. "Are you free today?"

"Not really, I'm on a break," He said. "Do you want to eat lunch?" When I looked at my watch at lunchtime, Juyeon said he knew a good seafood place. I was surprised that he still remembers that I like seafood. He looks happy today like something is going to happen but when I asked him why Juyeon just ignored me.

"Ju, can you tell me?" I ask. "Why are you so happy?"

"Well, I'm happy because my best friend is going to release a solo song to show people her singing skills," he answered me. "I will support you no matter what."

"Ju, Jaehyun invited me to his wedding," I said. "His wedding is tomorrow and I agree to go."

"Is he getting married?" Juyeon asked. "Is he getting married to the girl he left you for?" I nodded, Ju doesn't look too happy but it is my choice to go. "Let me help you pick clothes for tomorrow."

Juyeon complained to me about how busy The Boyz are going to be when their world tour comes. I promised him I would go to his concert when I have a chance but he insisted I go to the fan sign too. After we finished eating Juyeon left to meet his friend while I drove back to meet Woozi because there was nothing else to do and I needed to release my song. Some Seventeen members were sleeping after their interview today but Woozi was expecting me to come.

"Okay, Pledis has agreed to release your song and it will be under Pledis," Woozi said. "Manager needs to see you first."

"Welcome Shushu, I'm excited to release your solo song," he said. "Everything will be handled by us and I guarantee you it will be on youtube tomorrow since you didn't want a music video yet this will be just a lyrics video. If you ever want a music video, tell us and we will plan for one." I bow, thanking him for helping me to release my song. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

"I heard from Juyeon you are going to Jaehyun's wedding tomorrow," Wooz suddenly said. "Are you ready to see him married to someone else?"

"Yes and no," I said. "I'm not ready but he asked me to go and declining a wedding is not my thing even if I'm not taking pictures." Woozi patted my shoulder and walked me back to his home, Jeonghan was watching tv like how the first day we met here.

Jeonghan POV

I noticed Shushu was talking to our manager about her song. She wore something different, not like how I saw her 5 days ago at our photoshoot. Today she wore a baggy shirt with a tight top shirt, very suitable for a young photographer but I still don't know her age. Jaehyun is 25 so she must be close to his age or she could be older, I don't know if it is too weird to ask someone their age out of no wonder.

"Woozi, do you know Shushu's age?" I whisper to him. "I know it's weird to ask."

"It's not weird, she's 22," Woozi said. I was shocked, she was even younger than Dino. "I know she is very young to get married but her parents forced her to get married at a young age." I feel bad for her for experiencing something terrible like that at age 20 but I feel she is strong and can move on by herself.

"She is young and already successful in her career," I said. "Do you know why she always put Dark the cat into her room before leaving?"

"She won't tell you but I will, Dark is terrifying because a lot of things have happened in the past," Woozi said. "Dark safest place is Shushu's room because of that one thing that changed Shushu and Dark forever. Everything was going fine until Shushu called me at 1:00 am saying someone was in the house, she had a camera around her apartment to see. When I got there, that person had already escaped and Dark was in Shushu's room. Since that day when she leaves Dark goes to her room while Coco stays outside. I think you should try to get to know her, she is a good match for you."

I finally understood why she must have been so afraid that night. Shushu left before I could say goodbye to her. I heard she had a wedding to attend tomorrow.