Last chapter

Shushu POV

I woke up to see Hannie playing on his phone. Something did happen yesterday that made him so energetic and excited.

"I'm sorry about everything I said yesterday," he said. "I deserve to not be forgiven."

"Hannie," I said. "I have talked to your parents and they agree to forgive you, Scoop and my bestie did too. Our relationship is never perfect, there will be up and down but I willingly love you again forever."

"I will too," He said. "I miss your touch on my collarbone." I don't know if Hannie knew I saw his abs yesterday night, everything was great until his hand slid under his shirt. "I know I'm drunk yesterday night but I know you enjoy me shirtless." I got up before anything happened and he chuckled slightly, Woozi was already eating breakfast with Scoup. They look at me weirdly like I'm a ghost or something.

"Hyung, something is going on about Shuhan," Woozi said. "Jeonghan Hyung is drunk so they might do it."

"No, never," I said. "Hannie was not doing anything to me, he just hugged me tightly."

"I did what?" he ask. "The only thing I did he hug her and that's all." He went to whisper to Scoup's ear without letting Woozi know, Scoup have a normal reaction and pat Hannie's head. Hannie brought me to his parent and they look welcome to see us together again, Mrs. Yoon want us to get married fast but I respectfully said I need time.

"No rush, dear," Mrs. Yoon said. "Take your time, Hannie will never leave you again." The restaurant serves us fancy food and I look shy eating since it would cost a lot.

"Why are you shy?" Hannie whispered. "I thought you were rich."

"Shushu, is it true that you have a collection of Lambo?" Mr. Yoon asked. "I heard Jeonghan bought you a Lambo."

"Sir, it's true," I said. "Lambo is my favorite type of car." After eating with Jeonghan's family, Hannie bring me to his home with another seventeen members, he wanted to flex to his member how his parents approved the proposal.

"Hyung you are so rude," Dino said. "We know that you are loving your love life." I spent the rest of my day karaoke with Seventeen and eating BBQ, the news has finally caught up to us about our new relationship.

Breaking news: Photographer/soloist Shushu and Seventeen's Jeonghan have gotten back together after their breakup. Fans are more than happy, Jeonghan also posted that he got permission from his parents to marry Shushu, fans can't wait to see their marriage soon.

My bestie spammed the group chat congratulating me and Juyeon said he is going to give me a Lambo if Hannie proposes to me soon, I hope this marriage will last forever.

Shuhan's picture wall has grown a lot since the last time I was here. Soon there will be our marriage picture and probably our children if Hannie wants one.

"I can't wait to be an uncle," Scoop said. "I'm worried about Joshua being uncle, he will sing Sunday morning rain is falling to them and they will be addicted to that song. Jeonghan will be a great dad and if you need anything I'm always here for you."

I just got permission from their manager for Hannie to move in with the studio. Now Woozi will have someone to bother and annoy which I'm glad since it is not going to be me anymore.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story has ended, so I will upload the prologue tomorrow.

New story:

Name: Twilight-Leedo

Summary: Leedo and his friend have been requested to go to the Twilight kingdom by Yeonhwa, little did he know he got chosen to be the Queen guard. He signed his name to an oath to protect her forever but how much he sacrificed himself the Queen had little feeling for him until a big war came and things changed.

Chapter: I don't know yet probably more than 30

Mature: pg 13, there will be dying and killing

I hope everyone enjoys Twilight. After Twilight is finished I will work on Valkyrie-Leedo. Currently, there is no summary for Valkyrie yet, I will work on it soon.