Chapter 26

Jeonghan POV

I woke up early because our manager wanted to see us. I was worried that he might know about Shushu's stalker and suggested we break up.

"Shushu has a stalker," he said. So he knew about it, I'm prepared for him to say anything next. "Jeonghan, I won't force you to break up with her." I was happy and so is my member, we all can help her without making me break up with her. "I've been monitoring her account for these weird comments and a girl named Seo-ah, from what I can tell she likes you Jeonghan."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Is she a sasaeng fan?"

"I believe so," he answered. "There are a lot of comments on her post mentioning you and Seo-ah's is the most obvious. I have talked to the CEO and he said to keep monitoring her account in case of something else big happens Seventeen I want you to keep an eye on her, Woozi you mostly stay in the studio and try to be with Shushu all the time. I think this fan won't stop until she ruins Jeonghan's relationship. Dismiss."

I call Shushu to let her know and she doesn't look surprised like she knows my manager is going to know.

Call with Shushu

Me: be careful, our manager predicts Seo-ah won't stop until our relationship is ruined

Shu: be careful too, Woozi just got here

Me: he going to stay with you until this has been solved

Shu: I love to have someone around to talk to

Me: you can talk to me

Shu: I know, did you eat breakfast?

Me: Yes, did you?

She nodded and I gave her a thumb up

Shu: I have to go if you need anything just call

I ended the call after blowing her a kiss

The Shuhan wall is a growing memory of a picture of her in Jeju and one picture of her at a coffee shop with me. It feels like I have met my soulmate and we are destined to be together.

"Wha this?" Joshua said while peaking into my room. "Scoup come here."

"Aww the ship's name Shuhan," Scoup said. "I didn't know you had a wall full of your picture with her and some funny pictures of you."

"Where should I take her for a date?" I ask Joshua and Scoup, making them look shocked. "Maybe taking her to a cafe would be great."

"Cafe would be great but don't take her on a date now," Scoup said. "Things need to cool down before letting her go outside."

"I don't want her outside either," I said while arranging our picture. "This looks great."

"Seo-ah sound like someone I know," Scoup said. "She could be Ae-cha's sister. Ae-cha ruined her relationship with Jaehyun and now it is her sister's turn." My eyes widened, it kinda makes sense now.

"Should we go over to the studio and talk to her?" I ask. Scoup nodded, this Joshua came along and all her besties had gathered up. "Scoup thinks he knows who Shushu's stalker is."

"I think Seo-ah is Ae-cha's sister," he said. "It's her sister's turn to ruin your relationship with Jeonghan."

"I didn't know she had a sister," She said. "I could ask Lucas." I watched her ask Lucas and we all waited for the answer, a few minutes later he replied 'Ae-cha does have a sister and the sister's name is Seo-ah. Seo-ah's work is different from her sister's; she works as a person who watches people do dirty things for money and as a news reporter. They both are bad people, I don't know how Jaehyun Hyung is for Ae-cha. Stay safe Shushu.'

"Wow, but how do we find her?" Maddox asks. "I feel bad for Shushu and everyone else who she stalked before."

"I increase security here for our safety and for any idol who stays here overnight," I said. "Also I heard Lucas say something about how Seo-ah can disguise as an idol to get into a private place. Not all female idols usually come here, there is one that most female idols go to for recording."

Shushu POV

I still can't wrap my head around how Ae-cha and Seo-ah are alike with their work, Hannie stayed here with me a bit longer to talk to Woozi about something.

"Shushu, do you secretly have a talent for singing?" He asked me suddenly. "You sang Habit perfectly the other day."

"I do a bit and Habit is my favorite song so I practice singing a lot," I said. "I can't wait to have an interview with you and the rest of 95z, it would be so much fun."

Seo-ah POV

"Sis, look," I showed her a new famous couple. "Another one for me to ruin."

"Make her feel miserable," she said. "Try to still Jeonghan always, I know you like him a lot."

Breaking news: Pledis just confirms Shushu has a stalker who is trying to break her relationship with Jeonghan. The stalker's name is Seo-ah and has been rumored to be Ae-cha's little sister. From now on Pledis will monitor Shushu's IG account any inappropriate comment will be deleted and reported.

"That stupid company ruin it," I said. "Now everyone will know."

"Seo-ah, they are not even close to catching you," she said. "You still have time." I watch her walk toward her husband and cling to him eventually her leg goes around his waist and he carries her to the couch.

"Did my sister-in-law find a relationship to break?" He said. "Who is it?"

"Shushu and Jeonghan," I said proudly. "It would be a loss if I break them apart. One day Jeonghan will be mine."

"That my sister," Ae-cha. "One day you will be like me living with the man you've been loving. Then we both will be happy."

I wish one day I will be like my sister, sitting on the lap of the guy I've been loving and every morning seeing him sleeping next to me. She gave me the camera and asked me to record what they are going to do soon. I know Jaehyun will pay me after this, this is why I love watching and filming people doing it. I get paid freely.