Chapter 12

Jeonghan POV

Today is my photoshoot with Shushu for Bazaar magazine. When I got to the place Shushu was already there waiting in our matching clothes. There was only an outfit but we will have a lot of styles and different concepts. The theme for today was the lover with a matching outfit, the first pose Shushu was holding my necktie at the tip while I gave her a little smirk. The photographer didn't have to say anything. We let Shushu choose the pose, and some staff said our pose looked amazing.

For the next pose, I sat on a chair while her right arm held my necktie while she leaned toward me with her left arm over. After a few more clicks we took a break, some staff said we look good together and some others said we are destined to be together. After taking a break it was time for more pictures, this time I sat down while she was learning on me with her eyes closed. I held her hand and she looked at me while smiling. Our next pose was for me to lean on her but her left arm is on my knee.

"Thank you for having us here today," she said. "I hope the picture turns out good." In 3 more days we are going to Jeju to have a beach photoshoot for our summer concert, and I think it is time to confess to Shushu and tell her how I feel about us. The news is already flooding the internet with our photo shoot. There are multiple rumors and some fans confirm our relationship.

"Here we go again," She said. Scoop was waiting for me outside today. I had dance practice, and Scoup waved goodbye to her. Today was a fun day for me, I got to see the lovely side of Shushu and I felt relaxed.

Breaking news: Bazaar has posted pictures of Jeonghan and Shushu. Some suspect that they are dating but others think it is just a photoshoot.

Shushu POV

People are making random rumors about us, we are nothing but just friends but Jeonghan is a great guy to be more than just a friend.

"Shu," Scoup said. "So Jeonghan confesses yet?" I shook my head. Maybe he was waiting to confess on our trip to Jeju island.

"I thought you had dance practice," I said. "Woozi will be mad if you skip any lesson."

"Nah, it's only for the vocal team," he answered. "Do you like him? I promise I won't tell Jeonghan."

"Yes, I like him. He knows I like him but he doesn't know I love him," I said. "He is the person I've been looking for."

"Young people love," he said while patting me. "I hope that he will confess to you soon. I have to go."

I sigh if he confesses then this is my second relationship, I hope it will be better than the first. Also, my butler is back and she brought me another cat.

"Miss, do you like cats?" She handed a black and white cat to me. "You can keep her if you want to."

"You don't have to bring me a cat but I will name her Utsuri," I said while kissing her. "Utsuri meets Coco and Dark."

I started to pack for my move soon. There were a lot of things including my cat stuff, since it is a small apartment and I'm not moving soon so I didn't call Seventeen for help. Butler helped me pack my producing stuff into a box even though she asked why I needed this much cord to just get one thing working. After 1 hour of packing my whole mini studio was clean. I will miss this place but my big studio has more space and my butler has her own space. I wonder what Jeonghan is doing, probably getting yelled at or hit by Woozi guitar for not doing things right.

"I'm going to see Woozi," I yell before leaving. My butler doesn't care where I go but I need to tell her before I leave and be home before 1:00 am. She was like my parents when I was younger. I lost both parents when I was 5 so I have lived with her for most of my life. "Guys I brought a drink."

"Thanks," Joshua said. "After this come to our practice, Jeonghan has a solo to show you." Jeonghan's face got shy, Joshua was teasing him, and his face turned red like a tomato.

"Shushu you have a Lambo?" Dk, ask. "Is that Lambo Veneno Roadster?" I nodded and he shrieked loudly making Woozi shh him, from his reaction I could tell this is my first time seeing Veneno Lambo."

"Shushu, you must be rich," Seungkwan said. "Wait of course you are rich, if you are not how can you afford this expensive studio. Woozi has been talking about how amazing these equipment are."

"Dk I can take you on a ride in Lambo Veneno if you want to," I said. "Keep doing what you need, I'll just sit here and watch."

They are practicing Hug and Habit for a concert in Jeju after everyone finishes Jeonghan practices a solo song named Purple rose and Woozi wants me to practice singing Alway loves you. I kept my promise and drove Dk to his dorm in my Veneno Lambo, his excitement went over his head and compliments on the interior color.

"That was the best ride," Dk said. "Do you have any other Lambo?"

"Um, I have Lambo Veneno, Lambo Sian, Lambo Aventador and Mc Claren," I said. "Also Lambo Huracan."

"You sure are rich," Dk said. "Let go, everyone is waiting and they need to know about your Lambo collection."

Dk went and told everyone, some seventeen members' faces went into shock when they knew the price for each one. We are waiting for Jeonghan. I followed Joshua's directions and went to their dance practice. Their practice room is big and filled with stuff. I wonder how many times they need to practice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite car is Lambo, they are super expensive, especially Lambo Veneno Roadster.