17. Closer

Maxwell’s POV

Maxwell’s POV

I laid on top of Bryce, leaning my head onto his chest. He rubbed my back softly and hummed in satisfaction. His heart beat thumped in rhythmic beats. His eyes glowed in an amber haze, reflecting the bulbs and bright pink leaves of the tree.

“I was there when you won the championship.” I said, my head still on his hard chest.

“You were? That kinda makes me feel nice.” He said and smiled.

“Yeah. You’re pretty good.” I giggled into his chest.

“I was there when you found out you were valedictorian.” He said.

“I remember that day. Calculus class.” I reminisced.

“I cheered a bit for you.”

“I can’t believe we never talked back then. And now here we are, laying down together after a heated make out session.” 

“What if we got together earlier?” He asked.

“No idea. Still doesn’t change how I feel about you.” 

“How do you feel about me?” He asked.

“I-I know I like you. A lot.” I stuttered and blushed.

“Well, I like you too a lot.” He kissed my lips. I began to move down on him and reached to the belt of his shorts.

“What are you doing?!” He sat up and watched me with wide eyes.

What does it look like I’m doing?” I asked and unbuckled his shorts.

“Stop! Are you sure you want to do that?” Bryce asked me. 

“I’m sure, Bryce.” I leaned forward to give him a kiss.

I’ve never given a blowjob before. But I was fine with Bryce being my first. The amount of pleasure on Bryce’s face, knowing that it was me providing that comfort, boosted my motivation. To be fair, his size was… impressive… if you catch my drift.

Bryce laid on his back, breathing heavily after we finished.

“That was the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten. Are you sure that was your first time?” He turned to face me, me laying down on his left side.

“It was.” I blushed, licking my lips.

Bryce scooted closer to me and hugged me with his arm behind my neck. I cuddled into his side, feeling his warmth. 

“This makes us closer now.” 

“Trust me, there’s more ways we can be closer.” I whispered in his ear.

“We should get home. It’s dark now.” Bryce sat up. I looked around and saw it was indeed dark. The light bulbs above us provided enough light to brighten our darkest times. 

Bryce got up and put on his shorts, tying his belt. 

We cleaned up everything quickly and packed our food. We left to our bikes and hopped on, right after we had a quick make out session.

“So, are you planning our next expedition? I've planned everything else. Figure it's your turn now.” I said to Bryce.

“Yeah. At the high school’s football field.” Bryce responded

“Wait! How are we gonna get access?” I asked. We can’t just sneak into the field. Pretty sure that’s trespassing.

“Dude. I’m the star quarterback. I can do anything.” I went up to him and went in for a hug before reaching behind and grabbing his ass.

“And I can do anything to you.” I whispered in his ears.

“Oh-oh would you uh, look at the time.” He muttered out and blushed so hard.

“Time to go home.” I said.

We rode on our bikes, letting our worries fly past by us. Nothing could stop the power that flows between the two of us. We’re invincible. We’re forever.

 We’re forever

------

went to go watch the new thor movie even though i haven't watched the other ones. my brother bought two tickets but my lil bro opted out.

bye! i love you all!

<3