Chapter 22: Skylar

"Let me out of here!" I scream as I bang on the wooden door preventing me from leaving this hellhole.

"I swear to god the week is up! Let me out! I did what you want now I want to lea-" I'm interrupted in the middle of screaming by the door slamming right into my face making me fall back onto the ground.

"Ouch." I mumble as I rub my head.

"Shit are you okay?" Lauren asks.

I scoff, "as if you care," I reply, as I get up to make my way out of here.

"Hang on a second." Ally says, grabbing my arm and making me sit on the bed. "Before you leave, we need to talk to you about something."

I groan, "what now? I did what you asked for this entire week. Can I please just be left alone now?"

Dinah sighs, "please, we just want to explain a few things to you."

"Fine, what is it?" I mumble.

"Okay, so, umm, yeah I don't really know how to start this guys." Camila says, looking at the rest of the girls for help.

"Okay, well, do you remember Amaya and Taylor?" Normani asks.

"My middle school bullies? Yeah of course I remember them." I reply.

"Remember how all of us would defend you against them and get pissed if they would ever mess with you?" Dinah asks.

"Yeah? What? Do you want some type of repayment for that now?" I scoff as I roll my eyes at them.

"No, that's not wha-" Camila sighs, "let us just try to explain. So basically, there was this one time Amaya, Taylor, and their friend group beat you up pretty bad. I found you after, and took you to the nurses office. You almost had to be hospitalized, do you remember that?"

"Yeah..."

"After I dropped you off at the nurses office, Dinah and I went straight to Amaya and Taylor to give them a piece of our mind."

*Flashback to 8th grade to this day in Camila POV*

"Amaya! Taylor!" I yell, marching angrily towards them.

They were standing by their lockers laughing, the sight made my blood boil. I just found Skylar in the girls bathroom. I had to pick her up off the floor and help her to the nurses office. She looked like she was in so much pain. I've never seen her this hurt. Her face had blood dripping down and it was so bruised. She might go to the fucking hospital. And they have the audacity to be standing there as if nothing even happened. Fucking assholes.

I shove Amaya into the lockers.

"Wow Camila, relax. What crawled up your ass?" Amaya asks, smirking.

"Fuck you! How the fuck are both of you going to stand here all innocent after what you did to Skylar! Leave her the fuck alone! I swear to God if you guys ever touch her again I'm going to make you regret it so much."

Taylor laughs at what I have to say.

"You got something you want to say Taylor?" Dinah yells.

"Oh please, you guys aren't going to do anything to us. If anything we can make your life a living hell if you try to get in between again." Taylor states.

"You wanna bet." Dinah asks, getting up in Taylors face.

Taylor doesn't back down, "yeah, I actually do. Lay a finger on me and I swear to God the rest of this year will be complete shit for you, and let's not forget about high school. I am already friends with plenty of the upperclassman there, so I can easily make the next four years of your life a hell. So, I dare you. Lay one finger on me."