NINETEEN

OTM

I was in my room attempting to take a nap so I could have energy for tonight when I heard Kelly scream.

Her screaming could've meant one of two things. She saw a bug or Beys here.

Well I was about to find out. I got out of bed and left the room just so I could try to hear what was going on but all I heard was more of Kelly's screaming.

So it's probably just a bug.

I started walking down the stairs and when I got to the last one, I saw her.

Bey.

Oh shit.

She was holding Kelly in her arms and Kelly just kept squealing and being loud. I know it's been a
long time since they've seen each other.

I don't know how, but Bey noticed me even though I came down silently.

For whatever reason, my heart was beating out of my chest.

She put Kelly down and started running towards
me. I'm not a bitch or anything but I ran up those stairs so fast.

I expected her to be smaller.

She chased me all the way up the stairs and my plan was to go into the room and lock the door but she was too fast.

She tackled me onto the bed and put me in a headlock.

Oh my God? So much is happening way too fast.

One second I was about to go to sleep and now I'm being put in a headlock by the girl I've been texting.

"What was all that shit you was talking?" Her voice sounded even better up close and in person.

"Let me go!" I started trying to reach behind me and hit her but she grabbed both of my wrists with her other hand and wrapped her legs around me.

I couldn't move anymore but that wasn't going to stop me from trying.

"Say thank you Bey for not beating my ass."

"I would rather die." Even though she had me in a headlock she wasn't choking me so I could still talk.

"Why did you run when you saw me? Huh?"

"You're uglier than I thought." That's a lie, her phone camera did her no justice.

"And you lied about your height. You are not 5'5, liar."

"Yes the fuck I am. You haven't even seen me standing up right."

"Say what you have to say so I can let you go and you can stand up."

"I'm not saying that shit. I can't believe the first thing you did when you saw me was tackle me and put me on a headlock. Not even a hi."

"I already told you what type of timing I was on. What happened to the first thing you were going to do when you saw me was swing on me? Those little legs ran for the hills."

"Just let me go, I'm not saying that."

"Say it or else I'm going to think you like being in this position with me."

I didn't like it but I didn't not like it either.

"Bitch- I'm going to call my boyfriend."

"Speaking of him, where is he?"

"None of your business." He's outside by the pool smoking.

"We'll call him in here, I don't care. He's not fucking me."