TWENTY-SIX

BGK

Today was my bitches birthday!!

Well, it was actually only 10:00pm but it was about to be her birthday really soon.

Onika and I were still at the hotel but we had to get going soon, we were all going out for Kelly's birthday.

Onika was still asleep, she only briefly woke up to tell me she was hungry then again to eat the food I ordered for her.

I didn't want to wake her up since she seemed exhausted but I had to since the Uber was already on its way. She takes a while to get ready so if I didn't wake her now, she would make us all late. Again.

"Onika!" All I had to do was yell her name really loud and she jumped awake.

"Huh?!" She looked around the room like a slow person.

"Come on, we have to get ready to leave. The Ubers on its way already."

"Uber?"

"Yes, Uber. It's about to be Kelly's birthday, we have to get ready to go out."

She frowned and rubbed her eyes. "I don't want to go out. I want to stay in bed and be depressed."

"Sorry, I hate to say it, but too bad. Attendance isn't optional." It's Kelly's birthday, everybody has to come out whether they wanted to or not.

She groaned and got out of bed. "I don't even have shit to wear and I don't want to see that dumb ass nigga."

"Wear something sexy."

"Where are we going again?" Kelly doesn't tell people shit, she just tells us what we're doing the afternoon of.

"A hookah lounge. It's going to be more chill than the other nights."

"I don't want to go to a damn hookah lounge."

"Too bad. Come on, we have to go."

She slipped her sandals back on and we left the hotel. The Uber was only a couple minutes away so I quickly checked out and gave the room key back.

By the time I did all that, the Uber was there so we left and got in immediately after.

Onika leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm so tired."

"I don't remember saying you could be on me like this." I meant what I said earlier. 

She mocked my voice trying to be funny. "Too bad."

I mumbled, "Ugly ass."

"You were just in this ugly ass, but okay sure. What are you wearing tonight?"

"Something basic, we aren't going anywhere fancy. Probably just a cool shirt and jeans or cargo pants."

"Do you think I should wear shorts?"

"Sure."

"I think I'm going to wear shorts and a cropped shirt I just bought with some cute sandals a bitch ass nigga bought me."

"A bitch ass nigga you'll probably be taking back as soon as we get to the house." I'm not going to be surprised this time, I already looked like a dumbass once.

"I'm not this time, I swear. I don't even want to look at him."

"Alright. We'll see, but whatever happens is completely up to you."

"I know."

We'll see.

When we got to the house, I didn't have to key to get in so I just started repeatedly ringing the doorbell.