TWENTY-FOUR

OTM

I felt terrible. This morning, I woke up feeling like actual shit.

My whole body was sore, my head hurt to move, and I couldn't keep any food down. I was in hell.

I tried getting out of bed, but that didn't end well so people have been bringing me tea and keeping me company.

I didn't care nor was I surprised.

As it was starting to get later in the day, Kelly came to check on me for the hundredth time with a bottle of ginger ale. "Hey. I brought you something from the gas station. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." I didn't even attempt to sit up, my head would be pounding for the rest of the conversation.

"They wanted to go out but I can stay in with you." She put the ginger ale and a straw on the nightstand by my head.

"No, definitely not. Don't stay in just because I'm not feeling good. It's your birthday trip, go have fun." I would never want to take a fun night away from her, especially since it's the day before her birthday.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent. I'll probably be asleep the whole time anyway, I'm exhausted."

"Where's Nav?"

I rolled my eyes. "I assumed he was with you guys but since he's not, I really have no idea. He's probably somewhere smoking."

"Let's hope he's smoking."

"Mhm." Only God knows what he's doing, honestly.

"Do you want me to get you anything to eat, or anything else? I could get Bey to drive me to the pharmacy."

"Could you ask Robyn for those pills that helped with my headache?" I'm pretty sure it was just ibuprofen.

"Yeah, let me go do that now. I'll be right back." She touched my arm for a second and then left the room.

A couple minutes later, Robyn came into my room. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Everyone keeps asking me this question and my answer is the same every time. "Still like shit. You're not giving me hard drugs or anything, right?"

I'm not my boyfriend. I'm not into that.

"What? No, this is Mexican Tylenol. I got it from that one Latin grocery store back home."

"Oh, just making sure." You never know. "Can you open that ginger ale for me?"

"Yeah, here." She gave me the pills, two came in an individual paper package, then she opened my ginger ale and put my straw in for me.

I actually did have to sit up now if I wanted to take these pills. It was painful and took a while but I eventually managed to sit up against my headboard.

Robyn handed me the pills and bottle of ginger ale. "Do you think you're pregnant?"

"Definitely not." Nayvadius and I always use a condom. I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb.

"Good. That would be fucked up." She laughed at the thought.

"Call that baby Heaven because that's where she's going."

As much as I love him, I wouldn't have his baby. Especially not at this point in time.

That made her laugh harder. "As you should though. Did Kelly tell you we wanted to go out tonight?"

"Yeah. You guys go have fun, I'll stay here by myself and sleep. I'm super tired anyway."

"Are you sure?" I love that they all want to be sure.